QB -Best and Worst Case Scenerio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB -Best and Worst Case Scenerio

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers
Best case-Tom Brady (Rodgers is a winner folks! This guy seem to know how
to win games)
Worst Case-Tommie Maddux (a guy that has a hard time picking up his team system early in his career/later on becomes a good starting Qb for 2 to 3 years.)

Alex Smith
Best case-Steven Mcnair ( a small college qb whose mobile in the pocket /feels good running a wide open offence /can run the ball but perfer to pass)
Worst case-Andre Ware (all hype very high draft choice /lack of competition in college /a system Qb in college)

Adrian McPherson
Best case -Aaron Brooks (in 2002-2003 season /a qb that can run as will as pass for lots of yards/great arm /mobile qb/as a 2nd or 3rd round draft choice will have a starting position in 2 years)
Worst case-Aaron Brooks (in 2004 season/a athlete Qb /that makes to many mistake as well as bad reads)

C.Fyre
Best case - Chad Penington ( a good completion % but needs talented around to be sucessful/if your team has a great Wideout,and a good rb and Ol Fyre can sucessed)
Worst case-Billy Volec (a career backup that can win you two to three games ,if your starter is injury but never win a start job in Training camp)

On a scale from 1 -10
Who will become a starting QB in within 2year ?AR/AS/CF

Who will become a solid Pro Qb in his carear?AR/AS/CF/Amc

who will become a pro bowl Qb?Aaron Rodger/Alex Smith

Who will become a carear back-up?

Who will become another bust?

You should add Campbell, this guy is also a winner, undefeated seems like a winner to me. I like his arm strength, his athleticism, his smarts, learning 4 O's in 4 season is pretty good to me.
Best case: R. Cunningham with Peyton arm.
Worst Case: We don't pick him up.

Alex Smith will be a pro bowler, I don't think any of them will be career back-ups, Frye will be a solid starter, McPhearson will explode (kinda like Mike Vick does, except he will pass more), Aaron Rodgers might just be a system QB

i hope that we get A mcpherson. He sounds way to good to pass up on in the later rounds. Even in the 2nd. If we get him he will be a project for 2 or 3 years, in the mean while Aj will be getting older and have lost his job to Mcpherson. I hope Aj wins us a SB like brad johnson, and then we get a great long term qb in Mcpherson.

Bust-Adrian McPherson, What has he done besides tear up the Arena league?

Pro Bowler- Alex Smith-he's gonna be a very good QB Imo, and is #1 on my board as of right now.

Career Backup-Jason Campbell, I think he'll be a good backup but never a starter.

Rodgers & Smith will both be starting within 2 years and will both be solid pros.

Ark139954 said:
i hope that we get A mcpherson. He sounds way to good to pass up on in the later rounds. Even in the 2nd. If we get him he will be a project for 2 or 3 years, in the mean while Aj will be getting older and have lost his job to Mcpherson. I hope Aj wins us a SB like brad johnson, and then we get a great long term qb in Mcpherson.
ditto

Rodgers-Pro Bowler...after 2-3 years will be top 5 QB's in the league

Smith-Wont be a top 5 QB like Rodgers but will probably win more(a la Brady)

Frye-Solid Starter in a few years...never a big time QB

Mcpherson-Micheal Vick with more determination to pass...will be a "trendy" QB for a while then fade away. Starter for a few years then career backup

Aaron Rodgers - Best(Jake Delhomme) - Worst(Marc Bulger)
Adrian McPherson - Best(Randall Cunningham) - Worst(Andre Ware)
Alex Smith - Best(Brett Favre) - Worst(Akili Smith)
David Greene - Best(Tom Brady) - Worst(Chris Simms)
Jason Campbell - Best(Doug Williams) - Worst(Kordell Stewart)
Charlie Frye - Best(Kurt Warner) - Worst(Alex VanPelt)

djfresh47 said:
Bust-Adrian McPherson, What has he done besides tear up the Arena league?

Pro Bowler- Alex Smith-he's gonna be a very good QB Imo, and is #1 on my board as of right now.

Career Backup-Jason Campbell, I think he'll be a good backup but never a starter.

Rodgers & Smith will both be starting within 2 years and will both be solid pros.

What has McPherson done besides the Arena League??? The 4 games he started at FSU before being dismissed he had 12 TD's and only 1 int.

NorthFloridaFin said:
What has McPherson done besides the Arena League??? The 4 games he started at FSU before being dismissed he had 12 TD's and only 1 int.

3 years ago, while were at it Brock Berlin was the number 1 rated High School prospect so maybe we should consider him also.

djfresh47 said:
3 years ago, while were at it Brock Berlin was the number 1 rated High School prospect so maybe we should consider him also.

3 years ago while we are at it, Brock Berlin was riding the pine at Florida.

Back
Top Bottom