QB breakdown videos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB breakdown videos

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Okay so I’ve been watching a ton of football breakdowns this year because we’re finally fun to watch. Highly recommend watching every Tim Jenkins and JT O’Sullivan breakdowns of Tua. My goodness he’s playing even better than his numbers and live game plays look. The nuances, decision making, accuracy and pocket presence are all mind boggling. Waddle is good, Hill is unreal, Mcdaniels play calling us Phenomenal, but OMG Tua is ridiculous too. And he’s been consistently unreal this year it’s not a fluke he’s ELITE

Okay so I’ve been watching a ton of football breakdowns this year because we’re finally fun to watch. Highly recommend watching every Tim Jenkins and JT O’Sullivan breakdowns of Tua. My goodness he’s playing even better than his numbers and live game plays look. The nuances, decision making, accuracy and pocket presence are all mind boggling. Waddle is good, Hill is unreal, Mcdaniels play calling us Phenomenal, but OMG Tua is ridiculous too. And he’s been consistently unreal this year it’s not a fluke he’s ELITE

Its who he is. This is the Tua that we would have been seeing if it wasnt for his devastating hip injury at Bama, along with if he had a competent coaching staff coming out of the draft. His injuries, and what he dealt with up until us hiring McDaniel, really paused his growth as a QB. This is Tuscaloosa Tua, just bigger and stronger.

Its who he is. This is the Tua that we would have been seeing if it wasnt for his devastating hip injury at Bama, along with if he had a competent coaching staff coming out of the draft. His injuries, and what he dealt with up until us hiring McDaniel, really paused his growth as a QB. This is Tuscaloosa Tua, just bigger and stronger.
Exactly. This is who we thought we were getting when we drafted him. It’s what he has always been. The last 2 years showed just how mentally strong he is, it would have broken a lot of other QB’s.

This is the same QB that has dominated at every level, not through being a physical freak but by reading defences quickly, seeing open guys in his peripheral vision and delivering accurate and timely balls.

This isn’t a fluke, this is what we are going to be seeing for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom