QB Draft Review on Peter King's MMQB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Draft Review on Peter King's MMQB

I agree with most of what he has to say. I think Rogers is clearly the better of the two top QB's and I think Campbell has a chance to be a very good QB as well. I don't agree with his assessment of Frye though. I think he has the chance to be a good QB as well.

He is really high on Campbell. Well..if anybody knows about Campbell is Saban so who knows??

PHINSfan said:
He is really high on Campbell. Well..if anybody knows about Campbell is Saban so who knows??
Yeah Saban would know, but we'd have to trade down a few times to get him(late 1st/early 2nd) I wouldn't mind getting him though, if that were to happen.

e. The New York Times calls Drew Barrymore "impossibly beautiful." What am I missing here? Pretty nice-looking woman. Good at her craft. But Grace Kelly was "impossibly beautiful.'' Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz, you could argue, are "impossibly beautiful.'' Drew Barrymore is "cute, in a girl-next-door kind of way.''

I agree with King here...Barrymore isn't really that hot...she was fine in Wayne's World 2 & that movie when she was seducing the older guy (forget the name)...she's "cute" at best these days. Natalie Portman or Jessica Alba are more "impossibly beautiful.'' IMO

Gladsadmad said:
e. The New York Times calls Drew Barrymore "impossibly beautiful." What am I missing here? Pretty nice-looking woman. Good at her craft. But Grace Kelly was "impossibly beautiful.'' Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz, you could argue, are "impossibly beautiful.'' Drew Barrymore is "cute, in a girl-next-door kind of way.''

I agree with King here...Barrymore isn't really that hot...she was fine in Wayne's World 2 & that movie when she was seducing the older guy (forget the name)...she's "cute" at best these days. Natalie Portman or Jessica Alba are more "impossibly beautiful.'' IMO
Guess it just goes to what you like to look at. I completely agree with your pick of Natalie Portman.:up:

yea drew is ok at best , but alba (sin city anybody) is a true dime piece and portman is a hot piece of a$$ too

Gladsadmad said:

Barrymore is definately a good late round pick. If we trade with KC for Surtain, I'd love to get her in the 2nd round. We could sign a veteran like Cindy Crawford to help her out and then start Drew next year.

9. I think Nick Saban just might be stuck with Ronnie Brown, but boy, does he want to deal that second overall pick.

NorFlaFin said:
9. I think Nick Saban just might be stuck with Ronnie Brown, but boy, does he want to deal that second overall pick.

I wish we were STUCK with that kind of talent to draft every year. Although I can understand wanting to trade down for more picks.

Gladsadmad said:

Yeah, but he also said that Penelope Cruz is 'oimpossibly beautiful' and she is BUSTED!! I hate that giel, how does anyone think that she's attractive?? I'd take Drew Berrymore over her in a second!!

I didnt realize how big Cambell was. I am going ot be high on him for a week untill another article rolls through this board.

It took him 5 hours of film tape to find out what I've felt all along, Campbell can be special at the next level...wonderlic scores,,my my, a football player is a football player, I've said over and over, he's learned 4 O's in 4 seasons, that's all I need to know. 31-8, with his senior undefeated. It doesn' t take a rocket science to figure out the kid can play. BTW, on the thread with Scal, rogers playin LSU, I hope Saban runs a better pro Defense than he did at LSU, most QB's in the NFL will play above Roger's college level and rogers was having a field day on LSU...Now I'm concerned. The reason is, Saban said he used a NFL style draft board to recruit players, if his secondary was the result, I'm not sure he's the man that should have final say on personnel.

Back
Top Bottom