qb in miami thats bend drafted bye maimi. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

qb in miami thats bend drafted bye maimi.

eddie wilson .bob griese.dan marino.were number 1 picks...and only two. i do not think joe is in yet....

Only 4 "hits" in the bunch. The vast majority of those QBs were late rounders just like Frye or Orlovsky or Walter or Campbell or McPherson would be, and they are very likely to be misses too.

Excellent point

dolphingator said:
Only 4 "hits" in the bunch. The vast majority of those QBs were late rounders just like Frye or Orlovsky or Walter or Campbell or McPherson would be, and they are very likely to be misses too.

Let's stop pretending we can stumble onto a Tom Brady, or anything close to that, down the road. Sometimes you have to open the checkbook and gamble on greatness. Might as well do it at QB.

dolphingator said:
Yeah but you could get a Leaf also.

It has amazed me at how many rb's qb's and wr's that the dolphins have gone through here is my qb list.

1. Cade Mcnown
2. Craig Erickson
3. Damon Huard ( victim of wanny)
4. Mike Quinn ( couldn't read deffenses )
5. Ray Lucas ( the jets paid him off to sabatage us )
6. jay fiedler ( was dave's stepson and the preasure got to him)
7. Brian Greise ( a damn good qb but dave could see straight )
8. Josh Heipel ( a darn good college qb who was injured coming into
the nfl )
9. the guy from dallas , help ! i cant remeber his name.
10. there was another qb but i cant remeber his name.

the dolphins have had a bad scouting and front office for us to have so many bust at qb and rb.:cooldude:

havanahec said:
I was thinking the same thing. The answer i believe is 1 and 2

Actually its two and two, both first rounders are in the hall of fame(Marino inducted this fall).....funny how Dolphin fans of all fans are sqeamish about drafting a QB in the first round.

bwallen said:
1.eddie wilson.2.dick wood.3.rick norton.4.jon brittenum.5.bob griese.6.kim hammord.7.joe theisman.8. craig curry.9.don strock.10.gray vabuena.11.jack graham.12. jeff grantz.13.guy benjerin.14.billy kenney.15.larry fortner.16. david woodley.17.brad wright.18.jim jensen19.dan marino.20.dean may.21.jeff wickersham.22.jim karsatos.23 kriew bell.24. scott mitchell.25. mark barsotti.26.john dutton.27. josh heupel......only 27 drafted in 38 years......

Dick Wood really stands out :roflmao: :roflmao: :wink: :lol: I can hear the announcer after he threw a pick "Dick Wood really pulled a Boner there"

Back
Top Bottom