qb in the 4th?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

qb in the 4th??

UGAxFIN

grrrrr
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
of course the 3rd isnt over yet, but as of right now there are some quality qbs left....

greene, lefors, mcpherson, orlovsky, fitzpatrick, orton, rix??(j/k)

what do ya guys think?

David Greene is absolutely the way to go if he's on the board.

I don't think we should waste a pick on a day 2 QB this year. I don't see any of them as an upgrade to our current 3rd stringer (which is saying a lot since Sage isn't that good).

If Saban drafts another DE, somebody better call a mental asylum or check to see if it's Rick Speilman in a Saban suit. I just hope he starts drafting offensive players like McPherson or else this is looking like Wanny's still controlling the team (all defense, no offense cept a RB).

mcpherson, if available, or no QB this year IMO.

I hope we take McPherson. My sig would be complete! :lol:

Just keep in mind guys that our rebuilding is going to take longer than this one draft. We will take our lumps again next year and enjoy more draft talk next year. Saban should right the ship with that draft. I just don't see it happening any quicker than that. I'd rather he build for the long term anyway by getting value rather than filling a perceived need.

byroan said:
I hope we take McPherson. My sig would be complete! :lol:

awesome sig. Nice job of getting the guys into phin jerseys. :cooldude:

is there any talent at the safety postion that will be available in the 4th?? how are we going to fill that hole!!!

UGAxFIN said:
of course the 3rd isnt over yet, but as of right now there are some quality qbs left....

greene, lefors, mcpherson, orlovsky, fitzpatrick, orton, rix??(j/k)

what do ya guys think?
If we go QB in the 4th, Orton would be my choice. McPherson doesn't appeal to me, all the talk about him being the next Michael Vick is very sketchy. I think he has a better chance being the next Ron Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom