QB position in Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB position in Draft

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I checked around and did not see any threads mentioning that the San Francisco 49ers apparently are showing some pretty serious interest in Phillip Rivers (who is riding the bench in San Diego)...I read the article briefly in Yahoo Sports a couple hours ago...I am wondering what that would do to Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith...I thought Rivers was a guy we should take a shot at, but he moved up a great deal on last year's draft board after having a nice game in an "all star" game...I believe it was the bowl that they have in Montgomery, Alabama every year??? I think we could trade down, and then maybe get Smith or Rodgers with a later pick in the first round...maybe by trading with AZ or Dallas...you know Dallas would love a QB too.

Roman529 said:
I checked around and did not see any threads mentioning that the San Francisco 49ers apparently are showing some pretty serious interest in Phillip Rivers (who is riding the bench in San Diego)...I read the article briefly in Yahoo Sports a couple hours ago...I am wondering what that would do to Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith...I thought Rivers was a guy we should take a shot at, but he moved up a great deal on last year's draft board after having a nice game in an "all star" game...I believe it was the bowl that they have in Montgomery, Alabama every year??? I think we could trade down, and then maybe get Smith or Rodgers with a later pick in the first round...maybe by trading with AZ or Dallas...you know Dallas would love a QB too.

I realize your shoulder hurts but you didn't look hard enough!:roflmao:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=72083

Back
Top Bottom