QB situation and Teddy bridgewater | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation and Teddy bridgewater

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
Let's say we finish with the #2, #14 and 27 pick in the draft and we take Chase young with the #2 and by #14 tua, burrow and herbert are gone do we think about fromm or Jordon love or do we draft a qb next year? Or sign Teddy bridgewater and use our picks to build around him? We Have a ton of picks to build around him he went 5-0 with N.O this year but he had a ton of talent but with all of our picks and cap i think we could sign him and build around him. what do u guys think?

He already turned down Miami once. Bridgewater is a good football player and honestly one of my favorite players to root for anywhere, but I'm not sure a guy with his game plays well outside of certain situations.

Let's say we finish with the #2, #14 and 27 pick in the draft and we take Chase young with the #2 and by #14 tua, burrow and herbert are gone do we think about fromm or Jordon love or do we draft a qb next year? Or sign Teddy bridgewater and use our picks to build around him? We Have a ton of picks to build around him he went 5-0 with N.O this year but he had a ton of talent but with all of our picks and cap i think we could sign him and build around him. what do u guys think?

nope

Hell to the No smdh, any Damn QB would look good on that Saints team.

He had a chance to come here and start and yet decided to go with the saints. I don't think he's coming here.

It's like deja vu all over again.

He thinks he's the heir apparent to Drew Brees.

They might have even told him as much.

No idea how much longer Brees will play.

Even if N.O. told him he would get the starting job when Brees retires, and he is still in N.O. when that happens, I can't see him starting there for more than one season.

He is kidding himself if he thinks the Saints are going to settle for Teddy Bridgewater after 14+ years of Drew Brees.

They will be looking to replace him with another superstar QB immediately.

Maybe we’ve had such bad QBs for so long I’ll take him but I agree with Danny I can’t see him coming anyways. I do like him though.

It’s very easy to say a QB is only looking that good because of the oline or the off as a whole. I’ve seen various people apply tha5 to almost every QB in the NFL bar a couple or so in various posts.

Surely a top QB will be available and want to Be part of this project (with wads of cash in their pockets) ......... surely

He had his chance to come here last offseason and turned it down. I can't see him coming here a year later. Plus the Dolphins need to get their next QB in the draft and build around him.

Back
Top Bottom