QB situation and Teddy bridgewater | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation and Teddy bridgewater

I see your point but don’t necessarily subscribe to it. I’d rather we take an established NFL qb rather than a rookie for QB, unless the QB in draft is so goooood we can’t pass up on him (terrible unintended pun there) we can then use most or all our picks which for me is essential. Pick up great linesman with talent in draft and bring in a couple of excellent FAs to work amongst them and help guide them for a couple of years

I wouldn't. It's about time the Dolphins draft their own QB.

ft
I wouldn't. It's about time the Dolphins draft their own QB.

Ok fair enough which one of this years draft stands out so immensely?

Conversely let’s say we go for a QB in draft and they don’t live up to the expectation and we could have had Cam for example? It is feasible and shouldn’t be discounted in my opinion.

Do we double up on the QB draft to give ourselves a better chance of one succeeding? Would that be a waste? I mean anything is currently possible and I wouldn’t dismiss anything although appreciate this is your personal choice.

Some people are saying go for BPA and Im more on that side which currently doesn’t leave any more than Burrow or Tua and If we don’t end up in the top 3 draft picks we won’t have a chance on either of them and the rest of the QBs haven’t done enough for me. So anything can happen including TB ending up at Miami can’t discount it

Stephen Ross hasn't green-lit this ****show to end up with Teddy Bridgewater.
I actually agree with you but this entire process and the stance is an ever moving feast and can change at any time with so many outside influences which could affect Grier’s mind set

I am warming to the idea of Jacob Eason. He is said to be considering declaring for the draft and if he declares, he'd probably be available in the second round. He'd likely be ranked somewhere between 4 and 6 on the QB list only because of his inexperience. We could easily let Rosen start for a year while Eason sits and gains experience (the old school way).

As of now, he is my mock target for the second day.

With 3 different 1st round picks, we can find a reasonable QB selection. We can also wait until later rounds to pick a QB.

We may or may not have Fitz next year. Even with Fitz and Rosen, we will need another QB. No use splitting the fine hairs when history says there is only about a 50-50 chance on getting a successful franchise QB with any high draft pick and there are likely to be some unknowns who can become good picks lurking in the later rounds.

The more I see with what the front office and the coaches have done to date with this team, the more satisfied I am with what they are likely to do in the draft and free agency. I'm curious to see who they draft, when they draft them and the results we get from those players at the end of the 2020 season.

Maybe its just me, but "20-20" sounds like a good year for clear vision and success in the draft.

A simple search on the internet would show that Bridgewater is still under contract. Considering that the Saints got Bridgewater for a 3rd round pick you can look easily at a 2nd and higher. No thank you. I would have given him a chance at 3rd or lower but not higher than that.

Minshew really? The new flavor of the day? Why would we trade for another team's 6th round pick after a handful of games? And why would the Jags trade Minshew to us since he has done a good job in the absence of Foles. It is hard to get a decent backup QB and the Jags have one for 3 Mill/4years (that's approx $700,000/year). No need for them to trade Minshew unless a team is willing to pay through their nose.

:bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom