QB situation and Teddy bridgewater | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation and Teddy bridgewater

I wouldn't. It's about time the Dolphins draft their own QB.
for example bears got good team w below avg Qb. Gm for bears should be fired. Dolphins must draft right one. One of these qb in 2020 draft is going be good. Time will tell.

He thinks he's the heir apparent to Drew Brees.

They might have even told him as much.

No idea how much longer Brees will play.

Even if N.O. told him he would get the starting job when Brees retires, and he is still in N.O. when that happens, I can't see him starting there for more than one season.

He is kidding himself if he thinks the Saints are going to settle for Teddy Bridgewater after 14+ years of Drew Brees.

They will be looking to replace him with another superstar QB immediately.
Just what I heard. Brees came back last week cause how well TB was playing and didn't want to be benched. I know crazy. But I truly believe he will replace Brees. Just my opinion

Just what I heard. Brees came back last week cause how well TB was playing and didn't want to be benched. I know crazy. But I truly believe he will replace Brees. Just my opinion
If he sticks around, I think he will too.

But after being spoiled by Brees for all these years, I think it will be a very short time before they are looking to replace Bridgewater.

If he sticks around, I think he will too.

But after being spoiled by Brees for all these years, I think it will be a very short time before they are looking to replace Bridgewater.
Call me crazy...if there is any chance to get teddy. I do it. And i'm not a putz...no high draft picks

Call me crazy...if there is any chance to get teddy. I do it. And i'm not a putz...no high draft picks

What draft pick do you trade for Bridgewater?

3rd for sure. I might consider 2nd. But need to do more research. I can't recall his current contract right now.
Oh....

It's easy to look good with one of the NFLs top WRs and CS behind you. Nevermind the rug and indoor facilities.

Good guy, just have never been a fan.

With 3 different 1st round picks, we can find a reasonable QB selection. We can also wait until later rounds to pick a QB.

We may or may not have Fitz next year. Even with Fitz and Rosen, we will need another QB. No use splitting the fine hairs when history says there is only about a 50-50 chance on getting a successful franchise QB with any high draft pick and there are likely to be some unknowns who can become good picks lurking in the later rounds.

The more I see with what the front office and the coaches have done to date with this team, the more satisfied I am with what they are likely to do in the draft and free agency. I'm curious to see who they draft, when they draft them and the results we get from those players at the end of the 2020 season.

Maybe its just me, but "20-20" sounds like a good year for clear vision and success in the draft.

Great post.

IMO opinion the odds of success rise with all of our picks intact and most important, the 3 first rounders.

If Grier can't hit on one star with three picks in the first round, we continue to have cursed luck and unlike last year, it will be crystal clear that Grier has to go.

I'm not for a trade up for any player. Odds are we can come away with one of the top QB prospects.

This coming offseason will. be. HUGE. We have 6 picks possibly 7 in the first two days. As of Oct. 19, Spotrac has us projected to lead the league in cap space.

If we can't make a giant leap next year, life is sad. Grier has to go. And there is no denying we are cursed.

:bang::bang: Hell no! Teddy is not a franchise QB.. I'd maybe keep Fitzpatrick next season simply to mentor a young rookie and buy him some time but Teddy no thank you.

We are drafting our next QB in 2020...……...no need to give up draft capital for Bridgewater. We may even draft two (one in a later round).

Back
Top Bottom