QB situation. Move it and consider yourselves extremely biased | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation. Move it and consider yourselves extremely biased

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
This week we are going up against a week team especially in pass defense. Let Griese have the shot, we can still win it even if he is not good.

Fiedler needs to have atleast this week off. Getting his leg injured worse would be a big problem. This should settle the QB situation as well.

I would think it makes sense.:cool:

Honestly, I would rather see Sage start... I really think that the numbers bear out that Griese is no better than Jay, and he has less in the intangibles department (Heart & drive)... thats why even though their career numbers are similar, their Win Loss records arent...

I mean what the hell do we really want here? We want a guy who can
a.) hand the ball off to Ricky
b.) rocket the ball downfield

NEITHER Jay NOR Brian have a rocket arm... Brian is like Jay, with less heart.

Thats why I say F$ck it! Put Sage in ;)

Little more arm(I watched the old tapes) and much more spiral, easier to catch too. Leads his receivers better.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Honestly, I would rather see Sage start... I really think that the numbers bear out that Griese is no better than Jay, and he has less in the intangibles department (Heart & drive)... thats why even though their career numbers are similar, their Win Loss records arent...

I mean what the hell do we really want here? We want a guy who can
a.) hand the ball off to Ricky
b.) rocket the ball downfield

NEITHER Jay NOR Brian have a rocket arm... Brian is like Jay, with less heart.

Thats why I say F$ck it! Put Sage in ;)

Yes, I absolutley agree I would love to see Sage get the start. People are saying our O-line is not that good but Jay did the same dumb things last year and the year before as this year, so I'm not so sure that our Line is as bad as some think.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Yes, I absolutley agree I would love to see Sage get the start. People are saying our O-line is not that good but Jay did the same dumb things last year and the year before as this year, so I'm not so sure that our Line is as bad as some think.

I don't know how you come up with the statements you do. You seem to think that if we don't win by 30 points, it is not a win. Jay did the same dumb things last year? I guess so, he started last year 5-1 or was it 6-1? He started this year 4-1 and took the team on what should have been, 2 game winning drives to make us 5-1. I know you can't make yourself say it, but try, Mare lost the game. And don't come up with the garbage about if he would have scored more points. Kickers are on teams for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Jaj
Little more arm(I watched the old tapes) and much more spiral, easier to catch too. Leads his receivers better.

Where you get that from?Arm ? No

Nice spiral? Yes

Better deep ball ? No...

Human statue?Yes...

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Funny you say that because I am one of the ones who is now of the opinion that the offensive line is our BIGGEST problem... Why would I suggest Sage then? Because I think with his size (height) he can do better with 3 seconds in the pocket than Brian.

From watching Griese games Minus. Watching them. No he is not a human statue, can avoid sacks. Is Fiedler really gonna be better Monday night with a cast on his right foot?

Back
Top Bottom