QB situation/next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation/next year

nuttie_buddie

Own Your Mom
Reaction score
i was thinkin what do u guys think we should do about the...Qb situation....do we give C-pep a shoot(which i think we should)...do we go wit cleo(which i wouldnt mind that)....Joey(no thanks strong joey supporter..and he really let me down)...or do we draft one(leaning toward no cuz we could use alot more then a Qb).....well give ur thoughts:confused:

I think we keep Cleo and draft a QB. The new coach wont be compelled to play Daunte since he wasnt the one who traded for him. Let the best QB play.

Is Saban leaves, we should start over at the QB position in my opinion. No better time to blow it all up than after a coaching change. Culpepper is more of a risk than a solution at this stage, and I don't trust his health anymore....

If Saban leaves, start over.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Is Saban leaves, we should start over at the QB position in my opinion. No better time to blow it all up than after a coaching change. Culpepper is more of a risk than a solution at this stage, and I don't trust his health anymore....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Hey, if they can get rid of Daunte without suffering too much of a cap hit- Im all for it. Dump him!!:D

OK, we've discussed this over & over...let's recap:

For the Dolphins, their best hope for improvement is a return to health by Culpepper, but Saban admits that is no sure thing. "We can't be certain about Daunte because you have a physical issue there that he is going to be rehabbing for a significant amount of time...I don't think we can make predictions about what is going to happen for Daunte in the future."

and then there's this gem:

Saban said, ``but we're hopeful by some point in March, when we start physically doing things, that he'll be able to physically do things and we'll be able to make an evaluation of him.

finally:

Saban evoked no certainty about quarterback Daunte Culpepper's health for next season.

happy now?:(

I for one will be keeping a close eye on culpepper this winter and coming spring. It may just be wishful thinking but I am still optimistic he can be good. We need to get him a stud WR and have the oline come along a bit and things could be offensively.

Our defense is still going to be good even if JT retires. Roth played exceptional in limited time and bowens is still solid and wants to play more anyway. what is the status on carter anybody know???

I would rather have us sign a big name WR in FA since Calvin Johnson will probably be long gone by our pick, than we can use it for another need.
I am still not against drafting a stud QB if one falls to us. Jmarc would be nice, but he will be gone too. He's really the only QB I want to draft.
Otherwise address other needs.

wonder if kurt warner or drew bledsoe want to come here as insurance.
Joey has to go as well. bye see ya joe your NOT GOOD

OK, we've discussed this over & over...let's recap:

For the Dolphins, their best hope for improvement is a return to health by Culpepper, but Saban admits that is no sure thing. "We can't be certain about Daunte because you have a physical issue there that he is going to be rehabbing for a significant amount of time...I don't think we can make predictions about what is going to happen for Daunte in the future."

and then there's this gem:

Saban said, ``but we're hopeful by some point in March, when we start physically doing things, that he'll be able to physically do things and we'll be able to make an evaluation of him.

finally:

Saban evoked no certainty about quarterback Daunte Culpepper's health for next season.

happy now?:(
not really cuz i wanted ur thoughts not sabans...i know what saban said but what do u say

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I cant argue with that. He can take Malarkey with him as well!

I have followed Cleo Lemon. He is a great talent. He is very mobile and has a cannon for an arm. Did anyone else see him throw the ball 70 yards in the Colts game. Sure he came from a nothing school and not much experience, but this kid deserves a chance. I watched him in the pre-season last year with Chargers. This kid is for real. He played a solid game against the colts. He is very inexperienced. Good coaching and experience and he will be great. He has all the mechanics and can run with the ball. He could have the strongest arm in the nfl. I believe if he is the number 1 qb in camp and training and in preseason next year he will be the best qb we have had since Marino. I know that may not be saying much, but I would start him in a heart beat. He is a good guy and comes from a very respectable family. We have our qb for the future guaranteed!!!!

Keep Joey as the starter stop flip floppin QB'S show some damn loyalty and have a QB that starts for more then a year

Keep Joey as the starter stop flip floppin QB'S show some damn loyalty and have a QB that starts for more then a year
i been i joey support since he stepped on the field....but guy give it up he not goin to do anything for this team....he always going to be an average back up nothing more

HARRINGTON STINKS. START LEMON. Harrington is done.

2007 =

Daunte Culpepper (back up until completely healthy)
Cleo Lemon
Ronnie Brown
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers
Randy Moss

& head coach = DAN MARINO

Haven't seen one of these topics before :sidelol:

Dude there are like 50 posts on the same topic every week.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I couldn't have expressed my thoughts any better! I totally agree with BLITZKRIEG.

Back
Top Bottom