Qb Situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb Situation

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IF THE STARTING QB IN THE PACKERS GAME PULLS ANYTHING LIKE HE DID IN THAT BILLS GAME, WANNY BETTER SEND IN ROSENFELS BUT FAST. (I ONLY HOPE THEY ARE WORKING HIM WITH THE FIRST TEAM THIS WEEK). NO EXCUSE FOR NOT YANKING RL AT THE START OF THE 4TH QTR. SUN. IT COULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANY WORSE THAN WHAT HAD TRANSPIRED THE PREVIOUS 3 QTRS. THAT GAME WAS STILL WINABLE, WHAT DID MD HAVE TO LOSE? THE OLD-FASHIONED FOOTBALL NOTION OF NOT PULLING YOUR QB WHEN HE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE IS SO STUPID, ITS MIND BOGGLING.:eek: :confused: :fire: :yell:

JAKE91 easy on the caplock please :calm:

I think that we at least would have understood what Sage was trying to accomplish out there. The way Lucas played I have no idea. He seemed to be locking onto receivers so much that when the Bills did make a pick there were 3 or 4 other Bills around the intened receiver. If Lucas comes out and has 2 quick picks against GB I give the kid a shot.

I think Lucas's biggest problem was that he went into a panic mode way too soon. It seemed after he stumbled and fumbled the first time on the reverse, he had it in his mind that he had to lift this team on his shoulders and do everything which ultimately always leads to more mistakes (Fiedler has been guilty of it too but he seems to play within the system now.) His emotions got the best of him and he seemed to hang on to the one mistake...until the next one happened, then the next, and next and so on.

He needs to learn to let go of the previous play whether it is bad or good. Not too high on the highs and not too low on the lows. If he can do that, he should be ok...at least I pray to god he will be.

:hail: Fiedler until Lucas turns it around

Back
Top Bottom