QB T. Levcik : The Phinz Next QB??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB T. Levcik : The Phinz Next QB???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I recently witnessed what this kid can do, and let me tell you, he's got a serious shot at making this team. C. McNown looks weak compared to T. Levcik. Plus, T. Levcik is like 6-6 240, he sees the entire field, and his arm is the best I've seen since D. Marino....

He's only a rookie, and he's got some mobility/movement to work on, but he's a very promising sight for the future....

I have a very strong feeling he will unseat C. McNown. After that, R. Lucas' job may be in serious jeopardy as well.....

Dave and Rick need to do some serious decision making before deciding his future. We HAVE TO keep this kid!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

I've heard nothing but positive news about Levcik. Cade will be cut by the end of August, its a no brainer. It's gonna happen.

I like Levcik too. All he needs is experience in the NFL. Cade McNowns days are numbered. I hope we don't waive Levcik and then try to re-sign him to the practice squad because if we do we'll probably lose him.

We definitely need to..............

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I recently witnessed what this kid can do, and let me tell you, he's got a serious shot at making this team. C. McNown looks weak compared to T. Levcik. Plus, T. Levcik is like 6-6 240, he sees the entire field, and his arm is the best I've seen since D. Marino....

He's only a rookie, and he's got some mobility/movement to work on, but he's a very promising sight for the future....

I have a very strong feeling he will unseat C. McNown. After that, R. Lucas' job may be in serious jeopardy as well.....

Dave and Rick need to do some serious decision making before deciding his future. We HAVE TO keep this kid!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

hold onto Levcik and not let him get away. He possibly could be our future QB down the road.;) He's definitely got the tools to work with.

Hope the kid learns how to move his feet. Gotta drop back and set up fast in the NFL, but you guys know that. We could send him in on shot-gun formations. ;0)

He is actully exactly what the DR orderd. He has all the tools, but is very raw. It will probably take 2 years for him to get ready to compete in the NFL, and we have a starting qb that has 2 years to prove that he is worth 5 mill a year. I wouldn't completely count Cade out though. Cade isn't the QB that will make coaches drool with his arm strength, size, or athletic ability. What he did do in college is perform on Sat with nothing more than a will to win.

We don`t yet know if he has all the tools. i.e. reading and reacting to defensive formations etc. All he`s shown so far is that he has a strong arm. Don`t get me wrong....I sure hope this kid pans out.

When I said tools i was talking about physical attributes. He doesn't have the preasure like a Leaf or a Mcknown had to be great instantly. If he has the gun and size, Miami's coaches should be able to help him devolop the rest over the next 2 seasons, before we have to pay Jay 5+mill per season.

Yeah, I just picture the kid as big, strong and slow. Afterall, he wasn`t even drafted. hope he is a diamond in the rough.

Most players that dominate D1aa aren't. Look at Rhodes from last year.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

PHINZ RULE!!!
certainly need to see him in pre-season before it will be easy to judge, but he sounds like he at least has #2 QB potential - if he can learn to play in the NFL

Re: Re: QB T. Levcik : The Phinz Next QB???

Originally posted by dolphan39
certainly need to see him in pre-season before it will be easy to judge, but he sounds like he at least has #2 QB potential - if he can learn to play in the NFL

Yep, but for now I'm hoping he gets to learn how to hold that clipboard :)

Nice

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy play. He sure sounds like he has the Raw skills and attributes...that's for sure. Lets see if in preseason he can look as good on the field as he does on paper.
It would be great if he could beat out Cade........or Ray!

Back
Top Bottom