QB vs Henning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB vs Henning

Cali Finfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Throughout the season I have stayed on the fence concerning our QB play VS our Offensive play calling. I was not sure whether Henne just was not performing or if the play calling was as bad as it seemed. After the Bears game I am no longer on the fence. Our play calling was horrible. The bears brought pressure the majority of the night and Henning ran one slant that I can remember that Marshall dropped. (Speaking of Marshall they need to fine him and send a message to him that costly stupid penalties will not be tolerated) They did not run any screens or even RB dumps the compensate for the pressure. Brady puts up big number with the dump/slant passes to Welker all night long. Why is it our OC does not get that if you O-Line is put into patchwork, you have to get rid of the ball quicker. It was disgusting to watch. We need a new OC and with Parcells gone that will be next year. Unfortanately that does not help us for this year.

We have had a very up and down season and I think that we may still find a way to be in the playoff hunt but I don't think we will make it with the play calling we have been seeing.

four series in the 3rd against Tenn. he finally got it right. To stabuarn the rest of the year. He has got to go now! Give Lee a chance.

Back
Top Bottom