Qb....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb.......

Should Miami draft a QB in the draft with any of there picks?

• Yes, as long as its not there first pick

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Depends who is left.....(explain)

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
It depends on who is there, but I doubt that anyone of high quality will be there so more than likely no.

No because no one will be around and we need to improve in other areas. Next year we need to draft one in the first round.

We have our present and possibly future QBs on the roster right now. I don't see any reason draft a QB when we already have one (McNown) with as much potential as anyone we'll be able to get in the third round or later.

I honestly hope we don't have a first round pick. I want to see RW run for over 1500 yards, and push us into the Super Bowl. That would give New Orleans our first rounder, but who cares? :D

Originally posted by dolfan87
I honestly hope we don't have a first round pick. I want to see RW run for over 1500 yards, and push us into the Super Bowl. That would give New Orleans our first rounder, but who cares? :D

I couldn't agree with you more on that take.:D

Depends who is left: Value is value whenever you find it falling your way. I like Cade but Im not sure he is the project we are looking for. But we need to start grooming a QB now.

BB

No it's a shallow year for QB's and I'd rather see the picks spent to shore up the depth of the offensive line/LB's.

I feel that a QB this year would be a wasted pick.
They do not have the quality picks to waste a lower pick on a guy that will just be traing camp fodder and not even make the roster.
Next year should be the year to draft our QB of the futute IMHO
That being said, I do feel that they will bring in a FA type for practice and preseason.
They usually carry 4 QB's throughout the preseason.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
No because no one will be around and we need to improve in other areas. Next year we need to draft one in the first round.

I agree. Next year looks like it could have a great QB class. We should draft our QB of the future then.:D

I think they should do what Whanny always preaches (if we can get a player that will help the dolphins organization we will try and get them.)
Many people wondered why Miami drafted J.Fletcher last ? look at the roster now,he's in the nickle package.
I'am not saying he has done anything yet ,but since he starts now he has got to be pretty good.
It wouldn't hurt too much if they used one of their comp picks that they get b/c of Trace and R Webb.
I only watched Rohan Davey about 4or5 times but he has a cannon.
J-E-T-S- SUCK. SUCK. SUCK.

I doubt that there's any chance that the 'Fins will take a QB at any point in this draft. As I understand it, they still believe they have a future starter in Cade and will have a full training camp and preseason in which to evaluate him this year. Infin, 984, and the others all have it right at this point; there's nobody out there who's going to be available in the later rounds who'll be worth a QB roster spot over either Lucas or McNown.

The only way I can see the 'Fins drafting a QB this year is if it's someone like Crouch who can play a slash type role. I wouldn't mind seeing someone who's a proven winner like Crouch on the 'Fins roster. Maybe he could even fill the punt returner role; who knows.:p

Back
Top Bottom