QB's in this years draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB's in this years draft

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who would everyone look to pick up out of the Qbs coming out of school? Just looking for some opinions on this, dont get on my ass about how we have fiedler and bla blah blah, this is just a kinda of speculation thread if you will.

Originally posted by Cover23
Who would everyone look to pick up out of the Qbs coming out of school? Just looking for some opinions on this, dont get on my ass about how we have fiedler and bla blah blah, this is just a kinda of speculation thread if you will.
if Wanne and Rick really like Sage as the QB of the future, then we should skip a QB this year (we are down at least 2 picks already for RW, Sage and J Will) and concentrate and OL, S and LB

If Sage is determined to be a pirennial, we should use our #1 on a QB like Carlson Palmer.

Carson Palmer from UCLA. He Freakin sucks ass. I hope your not talking about him. If we had the first pick I would like Brian Leftwich, he's a player. Hurt and all he still stayed in the game to help the team win. His only lineman carried him to the line, that love for the game right there.

I like to work on sage what i saw in Preseason with the Skins really impressed me strong arm pocket presense and I love Tall QBS

I think the lineman get more credit than Leftwwich in that game. How would you like to play 4 quarters as hard as you can, be wiped out, and then have to run 50 yards down the field with your 235 pound QB on your shoulders? And then block that next play, and do it all again? lol, props go to the lineman too. Those big uglies are really important. If we had them, we would be great.

We need to draft a Qb in the first round. There are to many good Qbs not to take one.

NO way we need a O-line. Fiedler is a winner.

Who is Brian Leftwich? Is he Byron's brother?? As for BYRON Leftwich, he'll be a top 3 pick, likely to the Bengals, although teams like the Bears, Panthers, Cowboys, etc would all consider moving up. Of the rest, if draft eligible junior and redshirt sophomore respectively, Eli Manning of Ole Miss and Ben Roethlisberger of Miami of Ohio, declare, that will push a guy like Louisville's Dave Ragone down some in the 1st. Carson Palmers stock is rising - he's now a top 40 pick. Then there is Chris Simms of Texas, who will probably go in the top stanza, then a 2nd/3rd round guy like Luce McCown or Brian St Pierre of BC.

An Offensive line in the 1st round would honestly make a bigger difference for us next year than a QB would

Is it me or am i the Only one who finds it odd that we're talking about drafting QB's when we (well most) are realizing how good Fiedler is for us?? i say fugedabodit!!! draft freaking OL or LB or WR

Well, I think it's obvious that if they do pick a QB then this person has to be a work horse. Wanny isn't looking for some fragile, fly off the cuff QB that is a pocket passer. I think that's obvious by the way our line is holding up. Someone that can take a hit now and then, and knows when to get out of the pocket and produce something.

Originally posted by Boomer
As for BYRON Leftwich, he'll be a top 3 pick, likely to the Bengals, although teams like the Bears, Panthers, Cowboys, etc would all consider moving up.

Ronnie_ was being rhetorical. He said
If we had the first pick
meaning if we could choose from any player, Leftwich would be a good choice.

I hope that Wannestatd is deeply considering taking an OL w/ our top pick. OLB, DL, OL, and even WR are bigger needs to this team(in the draft) than QB IMO. If we do pick a QB, however, in the draft, I'll predict it will be Dave Ragone.

Note: Takeo Spikes & David Boston will be FA's. We have a 0.01% shot at getting them, but they will be on the market.

Leftwich WILL NOT play for the Bungles. He's already stated so. He refuses to be BENGALIZED. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom