Qb's We Could Have Pursued | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb's We Could Have Pursued

Which QB?

• Total voters
Only guy that was a in striking distance was Rosen. So if he end up being good, they’ll be egg on the face.

Bridgewater perhaps. The other veteran QBs not Kirk Cousins are all bad. Cousins was too expensive.

The draft? Moving up would’ve gutted Miami’s draft picks.

Did anyone relook at that deflected pick 6 ?
Yes a sack would have been preferable but those D linemen were in the back field in an instant
If thats the norm for obvious pass plays as it was when Tunsil went out then it will not make any difference who is back there
I am a glutton for punishment so I rewatched the game. Our qb didnt stand a chance back there once our LT went out. Yea he made some mistakes but that line was a seave. I actually thought he was going to be killed back there. Combination of bad play calling, and line play. Blows my mind why we weren't running.

Let's conveniently forget about all the Tannehill dropped picks.

One draft slot away from Rosen. All of this could have been avoided if they had the guts to move up and sacrifice a Gesicki for a Rosen.

Last edited:
I don’t care about QBs on other teams. It’s a done deal. It’s like still complaining about Brees almost 15 years ago. Need to be looking at future QBs coming out.
I agree looking at what we missed in the past won't do anything for our future.Its been long overdue for us to draft a top flight quarterback prospect.

Yea I mean I agree with this. We got 11 more games at minimum if the guy stays healthy . . . .we need definitive stuff from Ryan as bad as many want to cut bait now.

If it gets bad, let it get real bad.

I disagree on the 11 games. If he lays an egg again this week Gase may have to make a move even if that means turning to the dumpster fire that is behind him.

doesn't matter...

worthless question at this point IMO...

The trail goes back YEARS!

This just has me pissed off about this year. We had all of these options to try to something different and we stood pat. I just throw up in my mouth a little bit when I think about it.

I said Rosen because we only needed to move up one spot. However, I don’t know if he’s going to be any good - just answered the poll literally. I love Fitz.

At least Rosen would have been SOMETHING! This is one of my biggest issues with Gase. He is supposedly the QB whisperer but is a terrible evaluator of talent and the QB position. He thought Jay Cutler was worth 10 million more than Matt Moore. He thought the team would get that many more wins with Jay than Matt and actually Matt pulled us out of one or two that we should have lost. Secondly, he hitches his wagon to Tannehill and Tannehill only. No competent backup. No one to challenge him. No thought that maybe, just maybe he may not be the answer.

Back
Top Bottom