Quality of new jersey's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quality of new jersey's

Mistaquiji

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok just curious for those who bought the new jerseys off the knock off sites how has the quality been and where have you purchased from? To me I see some of logo's are off on some of the jerseys and the numbers on the jerseys appear to be real small. Please post your thoughts and experiences.

Knock offs = Get what you pay for.

Real Elites= pretty good

Game worn= ****ing epic!

Yeah. But not everyone can afford 500 or more for jerseys. If the NFL didn't charge an arm and a leg for jerseys, there would be no market for the knock offs.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

why does everyone think real elites are 500$? Do your research join some jersey forums and you get 1000% authentic jerseys for under 100$ I've bought 2 game worn dolphin jerseys for 100$ for both. As well as a 10000% authentic Seau signed for 20$ shipped. So stop with the 500$ crap. Do your home work and you can score easily!

Lance Schulters jersey in my sig I bought for 80$ shipped. Game used vs Buccs 2005.

Do a little research rather than jumping on a china site where your jersey will fall apart by the 2nd wear.

Quick story. When I was young and dumb and thought it was so much better to buy fakes to play football in because of the price and me not caring if it got dirty. I was tackled and the defender got hold of my ronnie brown 2005 fake jersey and it tore off my back in 40 pieces. I got a real game used jersey to play in the following week (paid 40$ for it) didn't care if it got dirty. Defender pulled me by it and nothing happened. His hands even slipped off the jersey because it fit to my body like a glove.

why does everyone think real elites are 500$? Do your research join some jersey forums and you get 1000% authentic jerseys for under 100$ I've bought 2 game worn dolphin jerseys for 100$ for both. As well as a 10000% authentic Seau signed for 20$ shipped. So stop with the 500$ crap. Do your home work and you can score easily!

Lance Schulters jersey in my sig I bought for 80$ shipped. Game used vs Buccs 2005.

Do a little research rather than jumping on a china site where your jersey will fall apart by the 2nd wear.

Quick story. When I was young and dumb and thought it was so much better to buy fakes to play football in because of the price and me not caring if it got dirty. I was tackled and the defender got hold of my ronnie brown 2005 fake jersey and it tore off my back in 40 pieces. I got a real game used jersey to play in the following week (paid 40$ for it) didn't care if it got dirty. Defender pulled me by it and nothing happened. His hands even slipped off the jersey because it fit to my body like a glove.

So do you have jerseys of anyone that is currently on the team? Usually when you are on here knocking people for buying knock off jerseys you usually have past players.

Well I've just ordered a tanehill and a wake jersey fro Weiketrade for £50 delivered I will let you know when they arrive??

Well I've just ordered a tanehill and a wake jersey fro Weiketrade for £50 delivered I will let you know when they arrive??

Now while I don't care if I buy a knock off jersey or jot. The last time I looked on weiketrade at the new jerseys, I was not impressed. The pictures on the site were hideous. The numbers looked like ass and the new logo looked NOTHING like what's it suppose to. For your sake, I hope it looks good. But be prepared to ask for your money back.

Back
Top Bottom