Quarteback Challenge | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarteback Challenge

eeesh the last few winners haven't been that impressive. Maybe Brady will win... NAHHH I'll go with Garcia.

Manning seriously doesn't have it in him to win the QB challenge. Warner could I think. I think Plummer will retake the title after an embarrassing loss to Trent Dilfer. There's no way Brady gets it, Flutie might actually surprise ya, but I think Plummer takes it over Manning, Garcia, and Brooks.

49ers | Garcia Champ - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
14:00 PT: 49ers.com reports San Francisco 49ers QB Jeff Garcia won the Direct TV Quarterback Challenge. He ended the two-year reign of Cardinals QB Jake Plummer.

Talking about Brady....

Did you see he didn't even score a single point in four rounds of the Read and Recognition event.....hmmmmmm, sounds kinda interesting to me. :evil:

The fact that Jeff Garcia scored points in every round of the Read&Rec makes me very happy that I have him on my fantasy team.

QB: Jeff Garcia
RB: Marshall Faulk
RB: Priest Holmes
RB: Anthony Thomas
WR: Isaac Bruce
WR: Joe Horn
WR: Chris Chambers
TE: Tony Gonzales
DF: Redskins D
K: Jeff Wilkins

Pretty nice setup don't ya think?

You are loaded at rb and wr will get you steady points as will qb. Washingtons D is supposedly going to be modeled after Baltimores. I don't see it being as dominant, but it will be much improved.

Nice setup but I'll rather have Warner as QB ..If he stay healthy this guy can get you plenty of points...

Back
Top Bottom