Quarterback Comparisons for 2020 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterback Comparisons for 2020 Draft

I've said this before...this is QB2, and he's lengthening the distance between his competitors:

hi-res-9839f027e3bd1870c84a12bf195bdab3_crop_north.jpg

I've said this before...this is QB2, and he's lengthening the distance between his competitors:

View attachment 30209
Could be. When Grier was asked about quarterbacks, he talked about leadership. That is said to be a positive for Burrow. It's another reason I put Rivers as a comp, although I'm not sure that's a great comparison for him.

Could be. When Grier was asked about quarterbacks, he talked about leadership. That is said to be a positive for Burrow. It's another reason I put Rivers as a comp, although I'm not sure that's a great comparison for him.
Jmo but want a Qb better than Rivers, never been a fan.

Jmo but want a Qb better than Rivers, never been a fan.
16 seasons in the NFL...11, going on 12 seasons with 4,000 yards. 8 of those 16 seasons he had a winning record.

If not a fan of the guy, are you a foe?

16 seasons in the NFL...11, going on 12 seasons with 4,000 yards. 8 of those 16 seasons he had a winning record.

If not a fan of the guy, are you a foe?

I think he’s flawed... and it’s not something I just stumbled upon, Im confident I see it clearly and it always exposes itself every year, especially in big moments..and have been saying it for years, he’s had great surrounding talent so I’m not giving him that excuse, he hasn’t been good enough to get it done when he needs to..jmo..

I’m not saying he isn’t a good Qb im just saying he’s not good enough.

Last edited:
Herbert looked good. Also lucky to not get his knee blown out!

He's such a fine athlete with immense upside and of course

the certified N F L elite arm. I think he was more accurate

last night in general but he did got a lot of help on the

scoreboard thanks to his defense and teams. All in all

I think he supported/helped his draft stock. When you put

Tua, Herbert, Barrow, Eason, Fromm, Love and Hurts together

all on the same line -- sure looks like a lot of talent!

Has the potential to be one of the great QB draft classes!

Every game Herbert keeps me thinking he is the guy for Miami. Very impressive last night...again...

Herbert looked good. For the record, Oregon has looked good and this is without Herbert's main weapon, his TE.

We need a QB to start this. This year's crop is better than next year's so let's pick one and stop playing.

Back
Top Bottom