Quarterback In Draft Could Be Traded For From Fins Position | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterback In Draft Could Be Traded For From Fins Position

gerrym51

Active Roster
Reaction score
as of right now the bottom four teams in the draft all have young quarterbacks that are considered 'pretty good'. They would all be open to trades-

I think it's very possible the dolphins could trade up easily enough although other teams could also

At this point I don't want any QB endorsed by Gase. He is a complete failure at QB and Offense growth...cue Browns

Oakland is the wildcard as far as quarterbacks go. Gruden could easily fall in love with Herbert. The New York Giants likely will get the top quarterback in the draft unless a team trades up with SF, assuming the 49ers retain that top spot. They looked really bad against Tampa Bay.

If I'm Miami, I wouldn't trade up. But if Drew Lock fell to the Dolphins pick I'd gamble on him. Lock has the type of arm talent you look for and a nice deep ball. His footwork needs help and improvement there could make him more accurate. Otherwise, Miami should go BPA which looks to be defensive tackle.

Back
Top Bottom