Quarterbacks In The Draft: Who Are The Candidates? | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterbacks In The Draft: Who Are The Candidates?

Trevor Lawrence could sit out football for the next 2 years and he’d still be the lock #1 overall pick in 2021

I don't think Lamar Jackson is a good comparison for Deshaun Watson at all. I think that's grossly unfair to Deshaun Watson.

Lamar Jackson is either off-brand Colin Kaepernick or name brand Blaine Gabbert. Can he develop into more than that? Yes. Every quarterback develops and changes over time, and most of them do get better from their rookie season onward. But that's what he is right now.

Dicknose is better by a mile and I think he’s barely a back up.

Trevor Lawrence could sit out football for the next 2 years and he’d still be the lock #1 overall pick in 2021

If he came out this year hypothetically, he’s number 1.

Easton Stick

Good player. Reminds me of John Beck, albeit more urgent and a much better runner.

That type of comparison won't fare well on a Dolphins forum. But not everyone can be compared to someone who was an NFL great. When I see Stick's frame and throwing style it looks like John Beck in college. Stick's final two seasons were very similar statistically to Beck's senior season at BYU.

If Murray chooses football that’s tbe card I’d be turning in at 13.

That height and that nickel corner frame should help him come to you.

But if I got a whiff he was going in front of me at say 10 and the Broncos I’d move to 9 for him.

If I’m willing to take a qb at 13 I should be willing to pay the price to go to 9 to get him. Or even 5 really. Especially when I’m in doing so taking myself out of the 2020 qb lottery (which is what we’d be doing).

I agree if you have a conviction on a guy...go get him.

Back
Top Bottom