Queiroz Neto | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Queiroz Neto

From today: https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/new...brian-flores-takeaways-from-final-ota-of-2021

-- We had a rare question about Brazilian import Durval Queiroz Neto, and Flores started by calling him one of the hardest workers on the team. "He's talented. He's big, he's strong, he's fast." Flores says Queiroz is still learning the game but has made improvement. The Dolphins have had a roster exemption for Queiroz the past two years.

From today: https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/new...brian-flores-takeaways-from-final-ota-of-2021

-- We had a rare question about Brazilian import Durval Queiroz Neto, and Flores started by calling him one of the hardest workers on the team. "He's talented. He's big, he's strong, he's fast." Flores says Queiroz is still learning the game but has made improvement. The Dolphins have had a roster exemption for Queiroz the past two years.
The article doesn’t include the rest of what he said in the PC:
“I’m excited to see him in training camp […] and preseason games. He’ll have an opportunity to compete, and I think he’ll do well.”

The question starts at 9:12.

I see his future
1.jpg

If you’re suggesting he’s going to own a chain of supermarkets in Brazil with the millions of local currency he’ll have saved up for, then I might agree with you.

If you’re suggesting something else, which is what it seems, then you’re dead wrong.

The guy will have had very specific, rare knowledge about training and preparing for the NFL and pro sports in general. And remember, he’s the only non-kicker Brazilian playing in the NFL, so he’s kind of a big deal here.

At the very least he’ll take that knowledge, fame and money he probably is saving up, and build some sort of athletic training complex in Brazil.

Besides all of that, he’s an agricultural engineer, so he’ll have that to fall back on if all else fails.

Queiroz Neto has a great future ahead of him, regardless if it’s in the NFL or not.

If you’re suggesting he’s going to own a chain of supermarkets in Brazil with the millions of local currency he’ll have saved up for, then I might agree with you.

If you’re suggesting something else, which is what it seems, then you’re dead wrong.

The guy will have had very specific, rare knowledge about training and preparing for the NFL and pro sports in general. And remember, he’s the only non-kicker Brazilian playing in the NFL, so he’s kind of a big deal here.

At the very least he’ll take that knowledge, fame and money he probably is saving up, and build some sort of athletic training complex in Brazil.

Besides all of that, he’s an agricultural engineer, so he’ll have that to fall back on if all else fails.

Queiroz Neto has a great future ahead of him, regardless if it’s in the NFL or not.

Back
Top Bottom