Queiroz Neto | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Queiroz Neto

Hey guys, any info on my fellow Brazilian Dolphin? Will he ever see some playing time?
I doubt it. I think the only reason he's still around is because of the foriegn player exemption. Too hard to start to pick up playing the game at the age he did and expect to beat out players who have been playing the game much longer.

Maybe he can get some work in heavy formation as a FB or something if we rest starters in week 18

The guy is living the dream. He get's paid to hang around and practice against NFL players despite not really being a prospect.

He's already 29 and has been bounced into whatever position the team needs to practice against. He's like a bullpen catcher, but at a slightly higher rate of pay.

I see his future
1.jpg

Well he doesn’t take up a roster spot, so he likely is here at least for the ps
The minimum salary for a practice squad player is $8400 a week during the season and he also receives a salary during the preseason. Not a bad living for someone who will likely never play in a regular season game and has only been able to stick around because he doesn’t count against the total number of players allowed on each roster, including the practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom