Question about David Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about David Boston

Statler Waldorf

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am new to this site but not new to the Fins, so if this question has already been asked, I apologize. I read that David Boston had a four game suspension for violating the league's subtance abuse policy. So my question is; has he already served that suspension or will he not be able to come back until the same game as Ricky in October? Thanks guys.

Statler Waldorf

:welcome: and :yes: he was able to serve the suspension last year while he was on IR. :cooldude:

:welcome: ........I'll bet you a hundred dollars that you won't find a better Phin site than this one! :evil:

C'mon I need the money. :D

thanks for the question and answer everyone. Does anyone know exactly how he was able to serve the suspension on I.R.? Kinda defeats the purpose IMO.

He went unpaid for the duration of the suspension. Either way he wasn't playing (I.R or suspension), however the suspension kept him from getting paid. In this particular case that was his only punishment.

Uncle Rico said:
thanks for the question and answer everyone. Does anyone know exactly how he was able to serve the suspension on I.R.? Kinda defeats the purpose IMO.
Yep but rules are rules and you go with the flow. Helps us out tho doesnt it with Boston so im not complaining. Now i just wanna see him do what he can do and PLAY!!

He was able to serve the sentence while being I.R. since he took the option of not being paid which really isn't all that much that he lost for those 4 games. David Boston is hopefully going to have a Pro Bowl caliber season this year.

sorry forgot to say welcome. Welcome aboard. stick around cos when the season comes around this site is the best for us Fins fans.

Drfletcherdc said:
Too bad Ricky couldn't serve his 4 game suspension while he was retired.
makes ya kinda glad weve got a 2nd pick in Brown dont it? :)

Welcome to the site. Keep all posts above the belt and no biting of the ears. LET'S GET IT ON!

Back
Top Bottom