Question about Dolphin Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Dolphin Stadium

SackArtist

Pass Rusher
Reaction score
I have decided to buy tickets for one of the upcoming Dolphins home game.
Which seats are better: Corner seats or economy endzone seats. Please explain.:dolphins:

There really aren't bad seats as far as beeing able to see, the only "bad" seats are the ones on the visitor side, the sun will be in your face all day.

Thanks, is the visitor side the same side where the economy endzone seats are?

Fins2006 said:
I have corner seats for sale for any game sec 415 row 15...got 4 tickets to each game if anyone is intrested...
Section 415 is on the sideline

SackArtist said:
Thanks, is the visitor side the same side where the economy endzone seats are?

these seats are in the upper level of the east end zone. visitors side

i think either one is good, i like corner seats but ive never been in and endzone seat so i dont really know.

Hey!!

I need 4 tickets for the KC game, preferably in the lower level, can anybody help me, i will be flying there with 3 friends for the game and because thing are going we are going to buy then at the entrance. Fisrt game ever that i'm going. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

aleta said:
I need 4 tickets for the KC game, preferably in the lower level, can anybody help me, i will be flying there with 3 friends for the game and because thing are going we are going to buy then at the entrance. Fisrt game ever that i'm going. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

I have 4 on the 50 upper though. Awesome seats! Face value with a free parking pass.

Back
Top Bottom