Question about Dolphins Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Dolphins Jerseys

godfater21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could the Blue Dolphins jerseys? Miamidolphins.com & nfl.com don't have them.

Do you want the Navy????
I have a few in stock, when I get to work I will post the players and sizes I have.

Proshopgirl said:
Do you want the Navy????
I have a few in stock, when I get to work I will post the players and sizes I have.
HEY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY RONNIE NAVY BLUE JERSEY'S. :D

Navy jerseys were made several years ago. From what I see in the Reebok catalog they are no longer available. Ronnie is available in Orange, White , and Aqua.
Sorry

Proshopgirl said:
Navy jerseys were made several years ago. From what I see in the Reebok catalog they are no longer available. Ronnie is available in Orange, White , and Aqua.
Sorry
THATS COOL THANX FOR CHECKING ANYWAYS GUESS IM GOING TO ORDER THE ORANGE RONNIE JERSEY WHAT ARE THEY GOING FOR LIKE 72.00 RITE.

Proshopgirl said:
Do you want the Navy????

Yeah i'm looking for the Navy ones. let me know what you have.

godfater21 said:
Yeah i'm looking for the Navy ones. let me know what you have.

me 2!!

If you have chambers in Navy, Im callin it right now... :D

Proshopgirl said:
Sorry
Do you have a link to where we can buy from you? Or do you just work in the Miami Dolphins Pro Shop?

I manage the Pro Shop here in Davie. I am an avid Fin Heaven reader. I almost have enough posts to get PM's so I guess once I do you could pm me orders and I can ship them, if it is not against any FinHeaven rules. Or you can call the shop and any one can take your order over the phone. 954-424-7590

Here is what I have in Navy Jerseys:
Thomas 6- med 6- large. Adult sizes $64.99
Thomas Youth 4-small, 3-lg, 3-xl $54.99
Madison Youth 1-xl
I thought I had Ricky's but they are all gone.

Hope I have helped:missmeth:

Proshopgirl said:
I manage the Pro Shop here in Davie. I am an avid Fin Heaven reader. I almost have enough posts to get PM's so I guess once I do you could pm me orders and I can ship them, if it is not against any FinHeaven rules. Or you can call the shop and any one can take your order over the phone. 954-424-7590

Here is what I have in Navy Jerseys:
Thomas 6- med 6- large. Adult sizes $64.99
Thomas Youth 4-small, 3-lg, 3-xl $54.99
Madison Youth 1-xl
I thought I had Ricky's but they are all gone.

Hope I have helped:missmeth:

wooooow, you MANAGE the pro shop... How often do you see players? Obviously they dont buy anything there, but maybe they stop in or pass by in between practices??

Soooo, when are you going to establish the Finheaven Members Discount?? Miss Manager Lady :) IMO, It should be 20% just in case youre wondering... :D

I am WORKING on the FinHeaven Discount but have NOT gotten the word. If it did go through it would be at the store probubly and 10%. I am trying!!! Players do shop here. We get to see them and coaches on a regular basis. They are all cool, we also get to know thier extended families.
I think this is post 50 so I can get pms now!!
:missmeth:

im still confused as to why the team went for those hideous orange jerseys. we should have went with the navy ones.

since we are on the subject of clothes, does anybody know where i can find a Miami Dolphins muscle tee? I looked everywhere and none of the website stores i have been to have had any. If you know of any place online, let me know, I live in SC so I can't find much of Dolphins stuff around here, I always order them.

Back
Top Bottom