Question about game parking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about game parking

finfanoh

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey guy's I am coming in town for my first Dolphin game in Miami. I was in Detroit for the Thanksgiving game and that was cool but I can't wait to see them at home. My question is Do I have to buy a parking pass? I see them on the broker site just not sure where to park. Where do I get one other than from a broker? PLEASE HELP!!!!
SEE YOU SUNDAY GO FINS

Parking passes are so you can park right next to the stadium in prime tailgating, but if you get one get there early. Or you can just pay cash to park when you get there, still decent tailgating going on in these section too.

Thanks

JTmoney said:
Parking passes are so you can park right next to the stadium in prime tailgating, but if you get one get there early. Or you can just pay cash to park when you get there, still decent tailgating going on in these section too.
Hey Thanks I appreciate it. I ended up buying a purple pass for $115 wow thats expensive but good parking I think oh well might as well do it right for my first home game.

finfanoh said:
Hey Thanks I appreciate it. I ended up buying a purple pass for $115 wow thats expensive but good parking I think oh well might as well do it right for my first home game.
WOW, thats really exspensive. Just make sure you drink and have a good time and mingle. Tailgating is as fun as you make it. Theres gonna be alot of Pat fans there, they all migrate down here in the winter.

finfanoh said:

That is the best parking at the stadium aside from where the players park (or the maroon pass)

The closer you are to the stadium...the earlier is better

If you get there even a little bit late...you will have to drive through people and a lot of cars......................................Ill be there too bro!

enjoy yourself.(hope there is another flyover)

Back
Top Bottom