Question about last year draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about last year draft

The Rams got Denvers 15(1st) and 68(3rd) overall picks for the Rams 11th pick

Thanks guys,

A Third for moving down 4 spot, i would do that deal.

The question is...who at #9 would the Rams be willing to trade up to get? Someone whom they couldn't draft if they stayed at 13.

So according to the so-called "value chart", who got the best of that trade (I'm talking value here, and not final player results).

So according to the so-called "value chart", who got the best of that trade (I'm talking value here, and not final player results).

The Rams were able to get two starters out of the deal in CB Tye Hill and DT Claude Wroten while the Broncos were able to draft their future franchise QB in Jay Cutler. I would say the "value" is a push.

I'm not sure about the exact points from the chart value, but I know us dropping out of the top ten(even only 4 spots) and only netting a 3rd would be a loss on our end.

I'm not sure about the exact points from the chart value, but I know us dropping out of the top ten(even only 4 spots) and only netting a 3rd would be a loss on our end.

So you are saying if we were to drop 4 places and where still able to draft (as an example) Levi Brown in the 1st and Johnnie Lee Higgins in the 3rd it would a loss for us?

So you are saying if we were to drop 4 places and where still able to draft (as an example) Levi Brown in the 1st and Johnnie Lee Higgins in the 3rd it would a loss for us?

Value wise I thought it was.
(not factoring in players, just points)

The rams netted 50 pts last year by trading down.

If we traded down 4 spots and got the equivalent 3rd, we would net 5pts.

But why would the Rams want to trade with us?

Value wise I thought it was.
(not factoring in players, just points)
Based on the Draft Value Chart the #9 pick has a value of 1350 and the #13 pick has a value of 1150. Add the value of the #13 pick in the 3rd of 205 and you get a total value of 1355.

Based on the Draft Value Chart the #9 pick has a value of 1350 and the #13 pick has a value of 1150. Add the value of the #13 pick in the 3rd of 205 and you get a total value of 1355.

See post #12, and in the post you quoted I said "I though it was," not it is or was.

Back
Top Bottom