Question about Ronnie Brown jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Ronnie Brown jersey

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am all set to buy an Orange Ronnie Brown jersey. One thing that I would like to know is that it says it won't be shipped until he signs a contract. Does that mean I might not recieve the jersey until late July when he most likely will sign? Or do you think they might start shipping sometime in May?

I would guess it won't be shipped until a contract is actually signed. They want to avoid a situation where they print up thousands of these things and then he has a long holdout and gets traded. It's extremely unlikely, but why take a chance?

I'm hoping my Ronnie Brown shirt comes in. I ordered it Sunday night. Monday afternoon, they were taken down ('new merchandise coming soon"). But they did accept my payment and such. So I'm assuming it'll be on my person by next week. :)

KB21 said:
I want a Matt Roth jersey.

I hear you! I live in Iowa, but am not that big of a Hawkeye fan (I pull mostly for Iowa State and Northern Iowa where I played basketball), so I am a bit torn as what to do. If I purchase a Roth jersey in Iowa, everyone will assume I am a Hawkeye fan #1, a Roth fan #2, and may not even think I love the Dolphins. I don't know what to do. :confused:

Nublar7 said:
I am all set to buy an Orange Ronnie Brown jersey. One thing that I would like to know is that it says it won't be shipped until he signs a contract. Does that mean I might not recieve the jersey until late July when he most likely will sign? Or do you think they might start shipping sometime in May?

I saw where is said that they wouldn't ship them until he signed, AND WAS ASSIGNED A NUMBER. So maybe, now that he is basically garunteed his #23, they will issue them even without a contract.

Nlude cleary you must by multiple jersey's and wear them often, then introduce your roth jersey, they wil accept it ;-)

NLude33 said:
I hear you! I live in Iowa, but am not that big of a Hawkeye fan (I pull mostly for Iowa State and Northern Iowa where I played basketball), so I am a bit torn as what to do. If I purchase a Roth jersey in Iowa, everyone will assume I am a Hawkeye fan #1, a Roth fan #2, and may not even think I love the Dolphins. I don't know what to do. :confused:

Well, you could hold out for a Channing Crowder jersey.

That said, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think people read too much into the college the guy went to when they see his pro jersey. An Alabama fan probably isn't going to have serious reservations about a Ronnie Brown pro jersey, I would think.

Nublar7 said:

Have you tried calling thier pro shop. Maybe they're using the contract as a means to get orders? July is when all new merchandise used to come out to the public.

If you're getting an Authentic jersey, you could go to NFL.com, get a custom jersey and put his name and number (23 I believe).

NLude33 said:

No problem; just do what Matt would do:

Beat each person mercilessly until they acknowledge a full understanding of exactly what you want understood.

No biggie.:)

P4E said:
No problem; just do what Matt would do:

Beat each person mercilessly until they acknowledge a full understanding of exactly what you want understood.

No biggie.:)

Gotta love that attitude!
Are we sure Matt isn't from Joisey? :lol:

FinHeavenAJ said:
If you're getting an Authentic jersey, you could go to NFL.com, get a custom jersey and put his name and number (23 I believe).

I actually ordered a custom jersey of another number 34, who is now in jail. :shakeno:

The thing about it was that it was not Nike, which had the NFL apparell contract at that time. Instead it was made by Champion, and the color was just a tad off.

Back
Top Bottom