Question about the PRO! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the PRO!

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
If I were to buy seats in the lower level, what rows are too low especially if we are stting in the corner, like section121?

Originally posted by OG54
If I were to buy seats in the lower level, what rows are too low especially if we are stting in the corner, like section121?

Anything in the lower section is to low for me....lol...

PM Ozzy....he is a low level man.

What do you consider too low? I'm in row 18, and it's fine with me.

I'm in row nine on the thirty. i have a slight problem seeing one corner of the far endzone. Mainly when everyone stands. I think in a corner iwould take row 12 and higher

Hey, im 5th row of the west endzone and i LOVE it. Best seats in the house. We are right there when they run out (even see them line up to run out which is when they pump us up) and when the get a touchdown in our endzone, its unbelievable. People always ask about when the they are in the opposite endzone but you can still see them perfectly and what you dont see, that is what the jumbotron is for! Endzone is where the hyped up crowd is.

I can't sit low. I gotta be up high where I can see all the action.....and in the shade. ;)

I had a dirty joke I was gonna say, but I'm well-mannered tonight. :)

Originally posted by Muck

I had a dirty joke I was gonna say, but I'm well-mannered tonight. :)

Why tonight, and what happen to ya, never stopped you before.:lol:

Low level is cool once in a while for a change.

Endzone would be kinda cool for start/finish of games and stuff.

I actually like where I'm at, which is I believe on like the 30 2n'd level , first row, seats 18-19. Someone can figure out the section..I just don't recall it at the moment . I CAN HANG ****! :lol::friday:

Originally posted by OG54

Section 121 is pretty cool, there is this one chick that threatens to take her top off all the time. Them Hooters are bustin out!

Anyway, the 15th row is perfect, but you can see good from all angles and levels.

If there wasn't a lady in the room, I'd wouldn't have thought twice. :)

Originally posted by Muck
If there wasn't a lady in the room, I'd wouldn't have thought twice. :)

Oh, okay, now that's the Muck I know...:D

the side of the endzones are the best seats... u can see everything
Do any of you guys know if the game with the bills are sold out?

Back
Top Bottom