Question about the Surtain hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the Surtain hit

watermock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Gene Washington, discussing the Kennedy Assasination on Chambers, said that Surtain was also fined for a H2H hit.

Can anyone confirm this, or was Gene talking out of his ass? Has anyone heard if Surtain was fined? or does anyone have a link that can give me the NFL hit list?

If I knew where there was a link to that....I would tell you to find it yourself.

Go away.

He was fined but the NFL (in agreement with the union) don't release details on the first or second fine of a season. The details are available if the are asked for but no press release is issued.

Assassination is right. Chambers is a budding superstar. Kennedy is a hack who can't tackle.

Originally posted by Muck
Assassination is right. Chambers is a budding superstar. Kennedy is a hack who can't tackle.

Wouldn't Chambers have to die to actually be an assassination?

It was a close but dirty hit. Lets not call him a killer.

Read the posts more carefully, hoover....The Broncos' idiot is the one who called it the Kennedy Assassination.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Read the posts more carefully, hoover....The Broncos' idiot is the one who called it the Kennedy Assassination.

Did Muck agree?

There is no reports anywhere except from the Bronco scum, that Surtain was ever fined. I personally inquired to The Miami Herald and the Dolphin flagship radio station WQAM, and they had no reports of Surtain being fined.
This is Broncos scum propoganda straight from Muck and Taco and thier orangemane.com forum.
Additionally, this was not reported on any Dolphin site, not on NFL.com, not on ESPN, not in any Denver media, and not in any national media. Kind of odd considering that they report on every other fine (both of Kennedy's previous hits), and as high profile as this whole thing is? Odd don't you think??

Please!! You Bronco fans need to get over it!! You lost!!! You are a dirty cheap cheap team. You have lost all respect.

Now go away.

Fin, I know you won't believe it but I heard the interview in question with Gene Washington. It was on ESPN radio last week (I think thursday) with Dan Patrick and Sean Salisbury.

Originally posted by RobertHoover

Did Muck agree?
He was just using the same terminology as that donkey lover. Keepin' it on the same level for the nag fan to understand. knowhaddImean?

fin-atic....Surtain DID get fined for his hit on Rod Smith.

Originally posted by inFINSible

He was just using the same terminology as that donkey lover. Keepin' it on the same level for the nag fan to understand. knowhaddImean?

Yea but according to fin-atic Muck is a Broncos fan so what does he know.

ummm....yeah, I'm sure muck will get back to him about that.:lol:

Man wait until Muck hears or should I say read, (for the political correct here), that he's a Bronco fan...I don't think fin-atic knows who Muck is..but Muck can handle this one on his own..:-)

Back
Top Bottom