Question about Travis Daniels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Travis Daniels

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Do y'all think the fact that he is looking good in camps so far, has to do with him knowing the system? Or could he really just be that good ?

Scrap said:
Do y'all think the fact that he is looking good in camps so far, has to do with him knowing the system? Or could he really just be that good ?

A little of both. It is a known fact that Saban focuses alot on coverage and spends alot of time with the DB's. I think he has alot of natural talent, and he was coached by Saban which gives him a distinct advantage.

Travis Daniels is just good.

Very physical corner with good speed. I think he was better than Webster eventhough some LSU fans might disagree with me on that one. He was constantly tested and made alot of plays in his career at LSU. Will he be great in the NFL who knows but look what Randal Gay did for NE Pat's last year. Daniels has more talent size and talent than Gay. The best thing about him is he is a very hard worker and a good person also.

Theres no doubt that knowing the system is vastly helping Daniels. Any other CB would have a significant learning curve right now. Not to say he isnt talented; he is.

Back
Top Bottom