Question concerning backup QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question concerning backup QB's

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
I remember a little while ago there was a post regarding the signing of Joe Germaine. Did anyone see him at the minicamp recently? I haven't heard anything about him or his play. I wonder if he has any chance of unseating Rosenfels as the #3

Great Blue North draft report stated that after the big 6 QB's the one he'd most want as a developmental QB would be Josh Blankenship. How did he perform and thoughts on if we should put him on the p-squad? I believe you get an extra spot for a QB anyway. I am not real comfortable with the prospect of having Rosenfels as our sole developmental QB. I thought he looked pretty rattled for the few plays he appeared with us, and he was never a world beater in college. Known more for his running than his throwing.

Rosenfels looked very good in TC last year...
Not only for the Skins but for us as well...
He was 8 of 12 with 130 yds 2 tds and no picks against the Bears..
Rosenfels known for his running ???? You must be confusing the guy with Seneca Wallace...Sage is definately a scrambler but that's just to buy more time...He's slower than Mare...
Also Germaine is an interesting pickup..He was a 3rd rounder of the Rams who had high hopes for him...Didn't pan out but could compete for the 3rd spot...

Back
Top Bottom