Question for anyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for anyone

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
What is this "points", under our number of posts?I just noticed it, and wanted to know how I can run up the score.:D :D :D :D :D :D

not sure... but I wanted to post so I can see mine :D

so you get .5 points for every time you reply to a thread?

okay, I'm just checking mine as well :p

:D

Ok... I guess people didn't see the post I made regarding the new feature...

Check out the store: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/store.php

You can "buy" certain things... and I'll add other features to the list. So, for example, you can do certain things to your username or buy a sticky post... whatever... little stupid things... LMAO.

There are many add-ons to the store... that I have not added on yet.

does that mean we will no longer be able to do the same things for free...such as custom avatars?

Originally posted by inFINSible
does that mean we will no longer be able to do the same things for free...such as custom avatars?

I guess :(

We gotta pay now, I don't think 39 is gonna like it since he changes his every single day.

Yeah, you use the points to buy stuff, but your not getting jersies and stuff like that, your getting the ability to add glow to your username or to change other peoples custom titles.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I guess :(

We gotta pay now, I don't think 39 is gonna like it since he changes his every single day.

You mean I just donated 50 bucks and now you are going to TAKE AWAY features that I used to get for free??? WTF???:mad:

Back
Top Bottom