Question for Mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for Mods

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I was wondering since you are a mod i figure you might answer my question. I was wondering how do you become a mod? I feel like i would be a good mod and a responseable one aswell. Please help me out.

There is a forum for people who want to contribute to the site. Post there and AJ or Muck will see it. In fact, I expect someone to move this thread there shortly......

I didnt know where to post it so i post it here.

If I'm not mistaken there's an initiation that involves whipped cream, baby oil, handcuffs, a vaccum cleaner and a goat. Only then are you ready to become a FinHeaven mod.

No problem buddy. Just make a post in that forum and they'll consider it......

I asked the same question in the staff contact area last week. They said you have to be a regular contributor, knowledgable, be able to put sentences together, etc. Go to the contact list and they will send you a PM/or e-mail.

Roman529 said:
I asked the same question in the staff contact area last week. They said you have to be a regular contributor, knowledgable, be able to put sentences together, etc. Go to the contact list and they will send you a PM.

DANG that puts me out of the list then cause i aint good at grammer.

Noodle Arm said:
If I'm not mistaken there's an initiation that involves whipped cream, baby oil, handcuffs, a vaccum cleaner and a goat. Only then are you ready to become a FinHeaven mod.
No water torture?? :roflmao:

Noodle Arm said:

:roflmao:

You're getting off easy. Muck made me give him a sponge bath......

You all are starting to freak me out now. Can you take it down a tune?

Baz said:

Hey Baz...how are things on Central Avenue in Albu-turkey?.....I am right up I-25 in C Springs.

Baz said:

Hehe..

First Rule in Moderating..

Never say "getting off easy," and "sponge bath" in the same post.

On central? Same old gangstas and prostitutes. Only a few blocks from UNM too......:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom