Question for the board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for the board

HollowBeast

Active Roster
Reaction score
Since I don’t live any where near a Miami i want to ask a question for those who live in South Florida.

What beat writers cover the Dolphins accurately and fairly?

why it matters is if I pay to subscribe to a Paper I would rather it be a choice made that I will get some value form with Fins info.

Im not so sure I like what Armando says at the Herald or the content in his reports

I do like some of Hyde’s takes at Sun Sentinel.

help me out please tired of clicking links to find out I cannot read the article.

Thank You

Since I don’t live any where near a Miami i want to ask a question for those who live in South Florida.

why it matters is if I pay to subscribe to a Paper I would rather it be a choice made that I will get some value form with Fins info.

Im not so sure I like what Armando says at the Herald or the content in his reports

help me out please tired of clicking links to find out I cannot read the article.

Thank You
I would not pay to read what any of them have to say. You can get the same info here. Join the 347 club and you'll get some real inside info from Chambers.

Yeah the Fins local media is all about opinions these days, and they lean on the side of negativity to maximize clicks... Not only would I never pay for their content, I make sure I dont click on their ****.

And by the way, don’t forget to donate to the site for all this information. just ignore the self proclaimed GMs here who are smarter than Chris Grier

All the Dolphin beat writers have a job to do. So I don’t blame them for expressing their opinions or trying to imply they have some inside information. I believe when Tannenbaum was with the Dolphins he would frequently give inside information to the media.
Grier and Flores are much more discreet and the beat writers no longer have sources inside the Dolphins.

When things happen with the Dolphins now, the news comes from the national media before it comes from the locale media. So if you are looking for opinions and guesses about what is happening with the Dolphins, you can read that from any of the locale beat writers. Of course you can also read similar opinions and guesses on here. Because a lot of the posters on here, (not me), seem to know more about what is happening with the Dolphins than the locale beat writers do.

Thank You
I don't remember the name of the reporter (too much Saturday here). But the reporter who covers us for ESPN seems to have actual contacts inside the team. He seems to be the only one. Most of what comes out is solely speculation and click bait. They have a job to write about the Dolphins. SO, in the absence of real info which most don't have true access to unless there has just been a PC or access provided, they use a few tiny pieces of gossip to then build a clickbait quilt. Personally, I don't mind Mando or Hyde.

The pay wall thins is really just where it;s needed to go because noone buys the paper anymore and it's a money grab. You can get around it most of the time by pasting the link URL into a private or incognito browser or using a VPN. I'm not saying LOCO does these things but a friend told me those manners work.

None of the reporters and posters mentioned have any inside info. If the reporters do they do not report on it so they don’t offend their connection. Every one of those mentioned only report after the fact, and give their opinion which can be readily obtained via Twitter or just reading posts on the main board. Don’t waste your money for the reasons you are interested.

I'll echo the previous comments on 347. Worth the $$$.

And obligatory, Armando is trash.

Thank You
None. LOL. Dumbest most clueless bunch of rubes on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom