question for this board... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question for this board...

wish I could, but I was in Boca for the Atlanta game - my parents live there - if we were buddies back then...could have watched the game w/you maybe - especially since you are almost as old as me :eek: and for this board that's old :lol:

old???

Originally posted by dolphan39
wish I could, but I was in Boca for the Atlanta game - my parents live there - if we were buddies back then...could have watched the game w/you maybe - especially since you are almost as old as me :eek: and for this board that's old :lol:

what is the average age here? LOL

I am 37 but feel like and act like I am 20 with the mature mind of a 45.....LOL

:goof:

I usually go to 3-4 games a year.

Last year:
Bucs :mad:
Colts :mad:
Colts Playoff :D

This year:
Raiders :lol:
Jets :yell:
Steelers @ Bucs: wanted to see their new stadium :eek: very nice! :D
Bills :( too sick to go and had to eat tickets. :( But after our victory, they were quite tasty! :D

Next year:
Fins @ Bucs: pre-season
Raiders
Jets
Tailgate party game ????

If I could finally get over this cold and find some extra fundage, then I would definitely go!

miad...

you don't live that far away.

:(

come on down...

On our MB at DT we have regulars tailgating and/or partying every game at Sportstown (Gate H). We have welcomed a lot of out of towners.....

I'll buy ya' a beer.....

Re: old???

I am 38 but feel like and act like I am 20 with the mature mind of a 15 year old
:goof: :lol:

Like I said before:

If I could finally get over this cold and find some extra fundage, then I would definitely go!

Let me drug myself up and call my loanshark and see what I can do! :lol:

Is FinHeaven going to sponser me? This is official "football board" business and I'll even where a FinHeaven t-shirt! ;)

Thanks for the invite..............I'll let you know :)

I may have an extra ticket...

Originally posted by miadphan13
Like I said before:

Let me drug myself up and call my loanshark and see what I can do! :lol:

Is FinHeaven going to sponser me? This is official "football board" business and I'll even where a FinHeaven t-shirt! ;)

Not that tickets are a problem right now...LOL

Well, if I go I will bring my friend, so I will need 2 tickets. I am on Day 6 of my cold, so it should go away soon. :rolleyes: I will figure out the fundage issue and let you know. I would like to meet up with you guys because I have never tailgated before.

I'll let you know :D

Dolphins are in playoffs
Tickets $140
Gas $30
Food $30
Parking $20
Turnpike Tolls $13

Watching the Dolphins beat the Ravens............PRICELESS!!

I might just have to "MASTER" the possibilities!! :lol:

Originally posted by miadphan13

So YOUR the one who bought the shirt. Hold onto that thing Miad..it's RARE! lol

I have been to a few game since moving here last year, but being a college student is as lucrative as it should be so I have to miss this playoff game. Mainly because I am moving back to upstate NY after this semester, so my girlfreind is makeing me save $:(

I always go to the Jets vs. Dolphins game at the Meadowlands every year. Last four years (i have been going for 5) it has been a disaster.:( Oh yeah and I am the youngest person here.

Back
Top Bottom