Question for you Bills fans: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for you Bills fans:

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what is going to happen with Travis Henry?

Here's why I ask:

I drafted him in a fantasy draft in a really late round thinking if he gets traded or something I could actually use him and get value for that pick.

He'd be a nice backup on my team if he'd actually play.

So, do you have any idea weather he's staying in Buffalo or being traded?

...or cut???

I drafted Henry with my last pick. If any of you Bills fans have any news please tell.

At this point it looks like he is not going to get traded untill minicamp if at all. He will not be cut though.

I have him on one of my teams too and I'm going to keep him for trade bait or if Willis goes down(and god forbid w/ his knee it might happen). Even though he doesn't have much value by himself he can be added into a trade to push a deal through.

Seems like nobody knows. I think it won't be until late preseason that he's dealt, with the Bills banking on the hopes of a team's #1 back getting hurt in the exhibition games. Then they might actually get the return they were hoping for.

There is no way he is a bill by the start of the season. So he will be playing somewhere I think Tenn it is only a matter of time before they give up the 3rd.

I just heard about 20 min ago that the Jags were interested in Ty Law and Travis.

However, we've been circling the wagon with this for how long?

There's been lots of rumours about Henry. The Titans rumour has been pretty persistent. The trade with Jax depends on how healthy Fred Taylor looks. I think he'll be traded before the season starts though, some back will get hurt in camp/preseason.

Vessel17 said:
There's been lots of rumours about Henry. The Titans rumour has been pretty persistent. The trade with Jax depends on how healthy Fred Taylor looks. I think he'll be traded before the season starts though, some back will get hurt in camp/preseason.

what would happen if McGahee got hurt?

Joneal7 said:
what would happen if McGahee got hurt?

I still think Henry would be shipped out, he has burned to many bridges.

But you never know

Back
Top Bottom