Question of the day..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question of the day.....

Finfolife

Scout Team
Reaction score
Does anybody in the forum think that Reggie Howard could be the next shutdown corner in the league? Would you start him opposite (29) this season? What about Edwards?

Dude, Reggie Howard is going into his 6th season...don't ya think, if he was gonna be the next big thing at CB, he'd have shown it already?

If Reggie Howard becomes the next great shut down corner it will be a surprise to a lot of people. Including me.

Ditto, Edwards.

I almost have more faith in Travis Daniels than either one of those two.

With Surtain gone I believe one of those guys are going to step-up and make huge plays this season.
inFINSible said:
If Reggie Howard becomes the next great shut down corner it will be a surprise to a lot of people. Including me.

Ditto, Edwards.

I almost have more faith in Travis Daniels than either one of those two.

Finfolife said:
With Surtain gone I believe one of those guys are going to step-up and make huge plays this season.
Might happen...past history doesn't look good but, good coaching can help immensely....We'll see.

Surtain is gone now, Who is next? I think Reggie can handle it. We'll see.
Losman7 said:
Dude, Reggie Howard is going into his 6th season...don't ya think, if he was gonna be the next big thing at CB, he'd have shown it already?

They are servicable corners, perfect for a team in transistion like the Fins...not expensive, but not a long term answer either.

Daniels has more upside, only because he is so young.

No, Howard will not be a shut down corner. Ever since he got here he has been a major disapointment to all of us. To answer your 2nd question, it will all depend on how Daniels plays in TC and Pre-Season. And for your 3rd question, he will be our Dime CB and play ST's very often.

Howard had better become the next shutdown corner to justify the huge bump his salary will get after this year. Otherwise, he's going to have to hit the bricks.

Right now, I think Daniels will get the starting job, but I could see us signing Ty Law, whose price has apparently come way down.

Finfolife said:
Does anybody in the forum think that Reggie Howard could be the next shutdown corner in the league? Would you start him opposite (29) this season? What about Edwards?

uh reggie howard would be cut almost for sure had it not been for the leaky pool
and eadwards could contribute a lil' but sambo and td are our cb's one proven and the other learning,.... the hard way.But,...... howard, PLEASE! I hate to be a nay-sayer especialy about guy's in aqua & orange but I have 0 confidence in feely,howard,#34 and boston.

LOL, Hopefully, we can sign Law I think he will fit in our defense perfectly. I have got my eye on Sam this year too. He got beat alot in man-coverage last season. WAR FINS!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
gonick1 said:
uh reggie howard would be cut almost for sure had it not been for the leaky pool
and eadwards could contribute a lil' but sambo and td are our cb's one proven and the other learning,.... the hard way.But,...... howard, PLEASE! I hate to be a nay-sayer especialy about guy's in aqua & orange but I have 0 confidence in feely,howard,#34 and boston.

LMAO, Ty would be perfect fit in Miami. But I have got my eye on Madison this season I want him to turn up the HEAT a bit in his pass-coverage. WAR FINS!
phunwin said:
Howard had better become the next shutdown corner to justify the huge bump his salary will get after this year. Otherwise, he's going to have to hit the bricks.

Right now, I think Daniels will get the starting job, but I could see us signing Ty Law, whose price has apparently come way down.

gonick1 said:
You shouldn't gonick-name him "Sambo". That's not such a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom