Question on a slow Football Thursday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question on a slow Football Thursday

I like the way Flores carries himself and how the team has always played hard. There has been player development with Gesicki and Parker; but is that Flores & co or Fitzmagic?

I wonder what Flores could have done with Tannehill.

I am not a Ryan Tannehill believer in the slightest, I just wonder how many games could he have won under the same circumstances.

Anyone play the new call of duty? Doesn't the default calling card look like Fitzmagic?

I like the way Flores carries himself and how the team has always played hard. There has been player development with Gesicki and Parker; but is that Flores & co or Fitzmagic?
That is without a doubt coaching and scheme, especially in Gesicki's case. Gase didn't know how to use him...

Would coach Flores and his staff get the same "love" if Fitzmagic wasn't here?
Uhmmmm...Fitzmagic was there choice. When they picked him up they knew they needed a veteran presence on offense. If they would have not gotten Fitz they would have gotten another veteran QB.

But the love is not just limited to the offense. They developed some talent for future use on defense as well. And last time I checked Fitz does not QB on defense. Development is not just limited to Gesicki and Parker.

I'm not a coach and I know how to use him; Get him the ball...
With TEs is not "just get him the ball". You can say that about RBs and maybe top receivers who are nifty after the catch. With TEs you have to develop them into route running and design plays to put him into position to have a chance to catch balls. Gronk (as much as I dislike him) was an excellent route runner. So was Tony Gonzales.
The coaching staff has done an excellent job teaching him to run crisp routes and designing plays for him.

I remember when we got him how excited I was. He came out as the TE with the best hands. I don't even know when we had a good pass catching TE last...maybe Randy...

With TEs is not "just get him the ball". You can say that about RBs and maybe top receivers who are nifty after the catch. With TEs you have to develop them into route running and design plays to put him into position to have a chance to catch balls. Gronk (as much as I dislike him) was an excellent route runner. So was Tony Gonzales.
The coaching staff has done an excellent job teaching him to run crisp routes and designing plays for him.

I remember when we got him how excited I was. He came out as the TE with the best hands. I don't even know when we had a good pass catching TE last...maybe Randy...
Uh, Le'Veon Bell is a running back. I told ya to lay off the hooch this late at night... :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom