Question on Eagles trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question on Eagles trade

cobbs321

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is there a possibility that if we trade down with the Eagles that we could their 1st and two 2nd rounders

Yes, but considering that almost every team in the top 12 is looking to trade down, it isn't at all likely.

If we get a trade down deal, don't expect great things.

no way we would get both second rounders, maybe their first and one of the seconds. getting both seconds is bogus. but i wouldnt trade down that far if Brandon Graham is the guy the dolphins are looking at. He is the guy i want, and i dont think he will get past the patriots at 21. the steelers at 18 would be a good trade partner if they wanted to trade up for dez bryant.

I don't think Graham is the guy our FO wants..... and I believe they want Kindle and no way with get their 1st plus their 2 2nd's too.

Ozzy rules!!

I tend to think we would trade down with Seattle (that Smiley report seemed so definite and Ireland said they already have trade down talks going)or Giants before Philly so we could still get Graham at 14 or 15 and still get a third or fourth. Philly would come up for Thomas supposedly so better hope Thomas gets there. We would take Phillys offer only if they give us a second pick later with there 37th. If that happens, get ready to change your whole scenarios!

Trade up later on 3rd day for some quality!

I don't think Graham is the guy our FO wants..... and I believe they want Kindle and no way with get their 1st plus their 2 2nd's too.

Ozzy rules!!

cmon Danny! dont you know Kindle is garbage!

Yes, but considering that almost every team in the top 12 is looking to trade down, it isn't at all likely.

If Dez Bryant is there at 12 I would absolutely count on it!

There is NO shot that Miami could score the 24th, 37th and 55th for the 12th pick....None

Going by the value chart the 12th is worth 1200 points
The Eagles 24th is worth 740, 37th 530. Thats 1270.
Thats an enough trade

Thinking Miami could get another 2nd is rediculous

There is NO shot that Miami could score the 24th, 37th and 55th for the 12th pick....None

Going by the value chart the 12th is worth 1200 points
The Eagles 24th is worth 740, 37th 530. Thats 1270.
Thats an enough trade

Thinking Miami could get another 2nd is rediculous
I agree. Good call Tess.

Back
Top Bottom