question on tebow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question on tebow

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've seen nothing but hate for the man on this site and I need to know what this man has done so bad compared to our umteen qb's that we have had during the past umteen years that makes him such a bad qb Comparison.I know college is different thatn the nfl but in college he found ways to win. He hasn't had much time in nfl but with the right grooming could be a good qb. Especially for the wc. Look at beck... he did pretty damn good against the ravens... but eveyone was calling for his head too...

I've seen nothing but hate for the man on this site and I need to know what this man has done so bad compared to our umteen qb's that we have had during the past umteen years that makes him such a bad qb Comparison.I know college is different thatn the nfl but in college he found ways to win. He hasn't had much time in nfl but with the right grooming could be a good qb. Especially for the wc. Look at beck... he did pretty damn good against the ravens... but eveyone was calling for his head too...
There UM fans.

refer to other Tebow thread..........

There UM fans.

Really, this, like most Dolphin fans sites is also a UM site which means they hate U of Fla and FSU players, coaching etc.

I'd like to also say that trading for or even picking up T Tebow. One thing about this franchise is that it keeps everything on the down low. They want to control the story. If Tebow came here the questions would be about the Tebow story.

If i was jeff ireland.I would not touch this guy tebow unless to play TE or something.Henne is better than tebow..

The majority of Dolphin fans are Hurricane fans. We hate anyone associated with Gator and Seminole players/coaches, especially the Media Golden Boy, Tebow. I can get past that if he was an NFL QB, but he's not.

tebow could be a good backup and situational player
if he would be capable of handling other position like wc qb and tightend
I think it would be hard for miami to gravitate to liking tebow
henning left a bad old taste in everyones mouth and a running QB would cause some sleepless nights
of the wildcat

If he can catch the ball he could make a very dangerous H-back. (I know it's a pretty big and expensive IF). Great team leadership guy...

He is third string on a team where a lot of Phin fans didn't even want the starter. The guy is just not a good NFL player.

im not against bringing him in......if henne doesnt pan out, tebow could be competition for whoever would be our next qb project

if he gets cut the question is would he be better than devlin or o'connell. i think as a situational player he is and we could probably stash devlin on the ps. i would not give up a pick for this guy though.

Well, first of all, he's not accurate. Second, he has not been able to grasp a pro style offense, not knowing where to go with the football. And third, there is the problem with his mechanics. His delivery is too long, and it allows defenders an extra split second to react to the throw. And in the NFL, that split second is HUGE.

To quote the great chad henne he is just not an NFL qb ...Tebow to me just does not have the mechanics..Does not have great arm strength has trouble taking snaps....Quarbacking is all timing...quarterbacks use their footwork as their clock...if your footwork is not right the ball is not on time and without great arm strength to overcome horrible timing he throws **** rocks...End of Story...He should be a te or an H back or if he can somehow just keep working to become an NFL qb ....But to me it will just never happen..

Back
Top Bottom