Question on torrents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question on torrents

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, this is a question for anyone involved with torrents (I think CrunchTime does them??)

But with this schedule, I'm probably not going to get to see many games. I was just wondering if each game this season will be available to download from the torrent site??

Thanks

HysterikiLL said:
Hey, this is a question for anyone involved with torrents (I think CrunchTime does them??)

But with this schedule, I'm probably not going to get to see many games. I was just wondering if each game this season will be available to download from the torrent site??

Thanks
I suggest you invest in a Directv dish. Buy the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Johnnymost said:
I suggest you invest in a Directv dish. Buy the NFL Sunday Ticket.

what does that go for? Both the dish AND sunday ticket?

HysterikiLL said:

Thanks

I DL torrents and stuff too, but do they even HAVE torrents of games? I don't even think I've ever seen P2P files of games, nevermind torrents, of course I have never lookd so that may be why, but still.........

We did them all last year since the first exhibition game and we intend to do them all again next year as well.

There are several of us who live overseas who dont have any of the satellite packages available and the torrents are the only way we can see the games even though we have to wait until after the game to download and see them.

You are welcome to participate.

alopez34 said:
i cant get the download of the bit program to work

which one are you trying? in theory you will be fine with just Bit Torrent, but I use TorrneTopia and eXeem, which are like KaZaA/Bearshare/Napster but for torrents, you can search em right in the program without going to sites to DL the torrent then open it, although the sites sometimes have some the program doesn't.

Speaking of, since I found some torrent users, what are some good sites you guys use? I use torrent spy, torrent reactor, and torrent search. I also use novatina, which seems to have the most torrents, except when I DL the tracker it auto runs instea dof letting me save but never actually opens and DLs in my torrent program. There is one torrent I have been looking for for two years, and anytime I find it it has like ONE seeder, if any.

Back
Top Bottom