Question on Wes Welker.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question on Wes Welker..

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know Wes' contract situation? I thought we signed him on a one year contract last season and I'm not sure if we've yet re-signed him??

Any info?

i dont think we have him anymore.... which sucks

I belive we still have him thru 2006

He's signed through the end of this upcomming season

Miami needs to Resign him after this year! he is great kickoff returner

I really hope that Saban will let Welker be our return man this year. I know that he might not be fast, but he can make some good plays on a return.

He is not the fastest but he is not slow. I believe he came from Texas Tech where he was quite the receiver for them. We definitely should keep him. He might not be a bad 4th or 5th receiver either.

BLB13 said:
He is not the fastest but he is not slow. I believe he came from Texas Tech where he was quite the receiver for them. We definitely should keep him. He might not be a bad 4th or 5th receiver either.
He was quite a reciever out of Texas Tech but the funny part was that he was their RB

Phinsfan1980 said:
He was quite a reciever out of Texas Tech but the funny part was that he was their RB
As a junior and senior at Texas Tech, he lined up at an inside slot (H-back) position.

Wes Welker R U L E S !!!!!!

Admin Edit: Whoa there buddy, watch the language or you'll be studying the TOS for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom