Question... what to do? give away what will be the best QB free agent' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question... what to do? give away what will be the best QB free agent'

There is no way we tag him. It would cost too much and he won't resign because he wants to start.

Lmfao at the tag suggestion. I'd love to see the exact $ number on that :lol:

Moore's a beast, extend or let him go. I'm guessing he'll walk at the end of the year and get a chance to start with another team.

He'll never be worth more in trade value than he is right now....just sayin'.

Tag him? Wouldnt he get about 10 times his current salary? We should certainly try to keep him but he rightfully sees himself as a starting qb.

no tag... trade now... or maybe Bob Griese can tell the story of a back up in 72...and that will sell him on staying

Say goodbye to Moore after this season. It would be great for him to back up Tanny forever, but he will go to a team that will at least give him a shot. He certainly deserves it.

Lmfao at the tag suggestion. I'd love to see the exact $ number on that :lol:

Moore's a beast, extend or let him go. I'm guessing he'll walk at the end of the year and get a chance to start with another team.
No kidding. Franchise tag for a QB in 2012 was $14.4 million. You can kiss a few of our free agents good bye if we tag Matt Moore...who the freak is going to trade for him and give up two 1st rounders? And what if you can't trade him...would be a disastrous move for our cap.

Offer him top dollar for a backup QB. If he wants to go elsewhere and start, no hard feelings and best of luck to him. As long as he doesn't go to the Jets, Bills, or Patriots, I will wish him all the best and cheer for him when his team's on TV.

i would try to resign him. and i honestly think if he doesnt have a real shot at starting anywhere he will be back. atleast i hope. he is the best backup in the league

Moore is very serviceable, but tagging is not an option. At least in my armchair GM mind.

Back
Top Bottom