Question: Who do we want to win this game Titans or Jets???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question: Who do we want to win this game Titans or Jets????

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who are we rooting for??? What happens if one or the other wins?

I want Jets definitely. Titans and Colts both need to have their records screwed up.

JETS! They're pretty much out of it as it is, but any loss to one of the upper tier teams and it helps us out.

If the Titans lose, they fall to 9-3 just 1 game above us. Granted they have the tie breaker, but a loss couldnt hurt, right?

Then there's the fact that with every win, The Jets draft pick gets higher and higher

yeah true, i dont know both wins kinda suck we dont want either of them to have a chance to tie us and screw things up for us to get int he playoffs

Doesn't this have something to do with strength of victory? Like if we sweep them. Miami beat Jets twice, Jets beat Titans??

I'm probably wrong.

SOV I think is in regards to a team's win percentage that we beat, but Im not 100% sure

and I like that picture of Chambers a lot more than the Tucker/Chan one you had before :D

Titans have the head to head match up on us...so do the Colts, we lose in that tie breaker which would come before the S.O.V. tie breaker.

Sorry.

Jets ball!

Titans down to 9-3, only a 1 1/2 games ahead of us

If Jets win, which they just did, it will only help our SOV in the case of a tie with a team which we did not play...like Denver etc. But it does help in that reguard.

Back
Top Bottom