Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I helped someone get an autograph from practice reciently and now someone else is asking. And when we first spoke about it last week a couple of others seemed interested...

I was just going to send something to the guy b/c it's no big deal if I'm already there to get one, but I was thinking maybe it could help the site somehow.

I was thinking maybe a contest of some kind, or put it up on e-bay with the proceeds going to the site or some way the site could benifit. Or maybe in exchange for a direct donation of some level???? Whatever.

I'm willing to help and donate autographs to you guys if you're interested. I only found this site a month or so ago and I'm totally impressed and adicted...

Either way keep up the great work!

BTW: any luck on getting the reset form button altered/removed. I almost didn't post my report because I did it again and got mad.

Let me know.

Originally posted by Dude
I helped someone get an autograph from practice reciently and now someone else is asking. And when we first spoke about it last week a couple of others seemed interested...

I was just going to send something to the guy b/c it's no big deal if I'm already there to get one, but I was thinking maybe it could help the site somehow.

I was thinking maybe a contest of some kind, or put it up on e-bay with the proceeds going to the site or some way the site could benifit. Or maybe in exchange for a direct donation of some level???? Whatever.

I'm willing to help and donate autographs to you guys if you're interested. I only found this site a month or so ago and I'm totally impressed and adicted...

Either way keep up the great work!

BTW: any luck on getting the reset form button altered/removed. I almost didn't post my report because I did it again and got mad.

Let me know.

Great idea Dude.

BB

I wonder if the team might have a problem with us profiting off of their autographs?

Originally posted by inFINSible
I wonder if the team might have a problem with us profiting off of their autographs?

They probably would... so I imagine Ebay wouldn't be the right thing to do... however, a contest, or reward or something would be awesome!!

Ummm ... Dude... who are the honey's? and when can you send one to NJ?

Originally posted by Dude

Let me know.

I'll see if AJ can make that happen tonight/tomorrow.. :up:

Originally posted by WharfRat

They probably would... so I imagine Ebay wouldn't be the right thing to do... however, a contest, or reward or something would be awesome!!

Ummm ... Dude... who are the honey's? and when can you send one to NJ?

Dawn and Marley.....:tongue:

Ok, forget the autographs. Let's put Dawn & Marley on e-bay!

:ladysman:

Well, Dawn is from Jersey, so there's no way I can get her to go there....Haven't seen Marley in a long time, don't really know what happened to her???

Originally posted by inFINSible
Well, Dawn is from Jersey, so there's no way I can get her to go there....Haven't seen Marley in a long time, don't really know what happened to her???

Really Where in NJ is Dawn from?

So do you guys want to come up with a contest then or something?

I'm probably going to camp tomorrow...

Wow man, that would be awesome....

We probably won't sell them, because I'm not sure how legal they are, and I'm not sure anyone would really buy them without any certificate.

Anyways, we could DEFINITELY use them for give-aways, prizes, and all sorts of stuff. Whatever you get them signed on, that would be cool.

Anyways, thanks man... I appreciate it!

Let me know how it goes!

Ok, I got you guys 3:
Randy McMichael
Jaimie Nails
Wally

Give me an address and I'll put them in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom