Question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question...

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
i wonder if all the pats fans have been complaining as much as us FinFans...i mean, they don't put up many points and i still don't know how they do it (coaching...must be it) but they do enough just to get by...and they win.

ya, i've complained...but not that bad. i really did not care if we one by 1 point last week vs. the pats. i was pissed at mare...and really no one else...he should have made at least one of those field goals he missed...PERIOD.

anyway, i've never been to a pats board...so i don't know what they are thinking...are they pissed at their o...because they can't score any points???

seems to me that we want the fins to score 50 points every game...we want them to be perfect...at times...i get caught up in this idea too.

i read somewhere that mare hopes this game comes down to a field goal...seriously he said this...in some article where he said he cost us the game...oh and he did!!! but i hope it does not come down to a field goal...i got to admit...i've lost confindence in mare...i really believe that he's diminished the past two years.

anyway, i hope i'll come to a happy finheaven board tomorrow.

go fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom