question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I woke up right at 1 after a long night last night (PARTY PARTY :) ) and I turned on the tele only to realize that I am in orlando, the second market team for the armpit franchise known as the jacksonville Jaguars...So I raced over to applebees and I only missed about 5 or 6 mins of the game....I noticed right away that I saw Seth McKinney playing as the LG....

We know Jamie Nails was playing poorly, but do you think if Nails was playing that the Colts wouldnt of had a field day on the left side of the line?

I realize that it was mostly Wade Smith's fault on that side, but that might of been another factor that has been pushed under the rug so to speak...

Its too bad that Seth McKinney isnt versatile enough to also play LT, but he might have to...anything was better than WAde Smith....

On Miami's last play.. I believe Wade Smith allowed Freeney to go outside thinking Ricky would pick him up.. Ricky instead ran into Wade leaving Freeney alone with Griese.. Griese should not of fumbled.. But Freeney should not of been allowed to cross the entire backfield for the QB.. That play would of been a TD..

Back
Top Bottom